24 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Has a lovely visit to Saint Clair's. We enjoyed a long lunch with very tasty breads, dips, local clams, perfectly cooked lamb. The wine pairings were delish and the service was friendly and prompt. Would highly recommend!Written 6 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a Pinot noir wine tasting here; it was okay but for someone who loves Cloudy Bay wines in Australia it was a bit average. Still worth tasting if you want a quick peak as a tourist! But not as amazing as how I would have imagined cloudy bay name in NZ.Written 13 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here as part on the Hop on Hop off wine tour. Great whites, delicious cheeseboard. We sat outside and enjoyed the views - would love to come back.Written 26 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This winery is in a perfect setting and the water feature just adds to it.
We had a lovely time visiting Vila Maria as we were the only ones there and had fantastic personal service. We tasted 6 different wines, and they were all free - couldn't believe it! Bought a couple of our favourites as a result. Thank you Villa Maria for a great time.Written 1 May 2023
- Very high quality organic winery which only made in small batches. Lovely atmosphere and service from the staffs during wine tasting. They also have good food to serve as well.Written 15 April 2023
- In June 2023 we became "locals" in Blenheim, having recently relocated from the North Island. Wither Hills was one of the first wineries we visited on our arrival in Marlborough and it remains at the top of our Must Go To list when we have house guests. We have been there about five times with our latest visit in October. We were not disappointed and our guests enjoyed a wonderful experience. We started with a wine tasting, followed by a delicious lunch. Downstairs you can view the cellar and wine barrels and you can also go to the rooftop lookout which gives you the most amazing view of Blenheim. Apart from the amazing wine and food, what makes this place extra special is the staff. I make particular mention of Stephanie and Andy, both have attended to us several times now and the greeting we receive on arrival, and service we receive throughout our visit, is second to none. Nothing makes you feel more special than being remembered on consecutive visits. Keep up the good work guys, you're simply the best.Written 7 November 2023
- Beautiful setting and the tasting is inside a lovely renovated church. The wine tasting is well done - a bit of passion and knowledge. We also had the quiche which was really lovely. A very nice place to taste and learn about wine.Written 2 March 2023
- Very friendly and efficient service. A truly wonderful setting and outstanding wines. Highly recommended!Written 27 March 2023
- As with other reviews. We had Nigel talking us through the flight. What a great host who made us feel welcome, involved and was truly engaging.
We tried the 6 wine flight and then offset the cost against a few bottles. Quite a comparison against other vineyards. For a while, as it’s away from the main drag of vineyards, we were the only customers, allowing for a really personal experience. Another couple arrived and we all then engaged in conversion.
No pressure to sell, just enquire about the wine and what they do.
Totally recommended for the experience and the wineWritten 9 November 2023
- Friendly staff who knew the range on offer from this boutique Marlborough vineyard. Their recommendations were excellent and we came away with a selection that have been added to our cellar.Written 18 January 2023
- This was our first visit and we thoroughly enjoyed the wine, food, environment and staff. The staff were very attentive, friendly and helpful. The food very tasty and wine so good we just had to buy a few bottles. We definitely recommend.Written 7 June 2021
- We visited this winery as a part of the "Explore Marlborough Wineries by Bike" excursion operated by Explore Marlborough Wine Tours, booked through Celebrity Cruises. A lovely winery, beautiful tasting room, with interesting information boards to read about the history of the region. Beautiful outdoor seating, relaxing and peaceful! Nicely located with several gift shops next door. Excellent tasting!Written 28 May 2023
- Very good tasting experience with someone how guided you through the versatile assortment, but the real treat was the restaurant and the excellent matching of wine and food, that really was something to remember. And the view is also something extra.
The wine did travel OK and we have tasted it coming home - still excellent!Written 28 January 2019
- Arrived at Huia and it was so refreshing to be served by Sophie. Delightful, informative and passionate about her family wine. It made our tasting experience special. Oh and the wines were pretty special too!Written 13 October 2020
- We stopped off for lunch on a short weekend break to Blenheim. Service was excellent, served by Nicky who gave a tasting of two savs and one chard, samples to accompany the Hapuka Poke bowl. Food was delicious as was the wine. Would recommed a visit.Written 17 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Blenheim
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Blenheim:
- Full-Day Marlborough Wine Tour Including Wine Tasting
- Marlborough Discovery Sampler Wine Tour - 1/2Day Blenheim
- Self-Guided Biking Wine Tour (full day) in the Marlborough Region.
- Full Day Winemakers Tour in Marlborough
- Full-Day Taste the Wines of Marlborough Tour
- These are the best places for budget-friendly wineries & vineyards in Blenheim:See more budget-friendly wineries & vineyards in Blenheim on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for wineries & vineyards in Blenheim:See more romantic wineries & vineyards in Blenheim on Tripadvisor