Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful arts and crafts gallery, amazing pieces by local artists and the dreamiest location right by a vineyard, chocolate factory and gardens. Perfect for buying small gifts too and all staff welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend a visit! :)Written 23 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Makana makes the best chocolate always get offered free samples and informed about their chocolate and it’s always awesome to see the chocolate being made in front of you always very awesome to go to and great to buy for yourself or as a gift for someone else its especially great to visit at Christmas.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our third winery to visit and by far the best. Our sommelier was friendly, informative and so knowledgeable. We had mussels and they were divine.
Loved the ability to choose our own wines and at our own pace. First time using the wine-dispensing machines - brilliant!
Took a box home to savour!Written 10 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting friendly stop
Great tasting of bubbles ,complimentary cost wise and very tasty . Highly recommend stopping byWritten 23 June 2021
- This is just as the title describes, a small village of cottage shops. This lovely setting has a pond, cafe, quilting shop, furniture up cycling shop, gin distillery, wooden shop and small store. A nice setting for a wee wonder and coffee by the pond.Written 29 December 2020
- They only do platters for lunch and my goodness they do a great job. Extremely pleasant and helpful staff.
We sat in the courtyard and felt we had been transported to Tuscany. A lovely place.Written 22 March 2020
- This is a great place to learn how to make your own NZ Jade jewelers. Roland was awesome and took our reservation for the next morning and met us there with his wife at 9:00 AM. After 2 hours everyone in the family had made an excellent piece under the care guidance of Roland and some really good diamond grit equipment. If you are heading to the ferry book the 2:15 PM and show up at Bluepenguin in Blenheim at 9:00 for an awesome experience.Written 19 July 2019
- Though it's called Wino's this is much more than a wine shop. Yes it has a large selection of wines but also a stunning selection of whisky, other spirits and craft beer.
I dont know if there is cheaper in Blenheim but for selection, there are rare brands.Written 18 January 2020
- Loved visiting this fabric heaven with beautiful fabrics many NZ fabrics that I definitely wouldn't get in Wales. Finally planning the quilt with material purchased on visit (aug2014) only to find website not up and running due to new owners who promise it should be back by end of this august can't wait as I'd love some more of one pattern if they still stock it/available. ps great little food place there also in complex hope it's still there next time i'm back in the awaterre.Written 6 August 2014
- Love this place. Great place to top up on honey . And fun exhibits too . Prices are fair and staff informative. Pop on and take a look .Written 2 July 2019
- This intriguing little shop is on the east side of Grove Road just on the way into town from Picton. They sell local product made from honey. There are many strengths of Manuka honey as well as Native flower and Blue Borage Honies as well as other blends. There are little wooden sticks and trying before buying is encouraged. There is also a range of skincare as well as health products and unguents for people as well as animals.
Lovely presents for yourself or friends back home if you are visiting and a go to place I'm sure, for the locals.
There is a small amount of parking in front of the showroom off road.Written 28 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Blenheim
- These are the best places for couples seeking gift & speciality shops in Blenheim:See more gift & speciality shops for couples in Blenheim on Tripadvisor