- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Just beautiful is this lovely family park. The trees and garden beds are fabulous. There are BBQ facilities. This is also the start of the estuary foreshore walk of 1/2 hour around to Fraser Cove. Take the kids!Written 3 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We recently had the extreme pleasure of celebrating the wedding of our niece, in the most delightful bush setting, followed by a sumptuous meal in a spacious marquee. As the weather was perfect (after several days of torrential rain), everyone indulged in the current craze of selfies, as well as taking a plethora of shots of bride and groom, etc.
The owners and their staff could not have been more obliging, and the food was top quality. We thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon and evening in such a tranquil and welcoming setting, that we encourage others to go there, even if they don't intend to get hitched! The Gardens are well planned and constructed, with safe walkways for everyone, and illuminations as the sun sets - as the name suggests, fountains play as you meander along the woodland trails.
This has to be one of those seriously "HIDDEN GEMS" that EVERYONE should go to!Written 3 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited on an open day with a fair and a duo playing music. The house is furnished with all household items and clothes as the family left it. It is run by volunteers who are rather aged and slightly muddled but that is part of the fun. The family history is clearly explained but some items were a mystery. A valuable showplace of "how life was". At $5 entrance fee it is worth a visit - usually only opened sundays 2-4 pmWritten 4 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tauranga
- These places are best for gardens in Tauranga:See more gardens in Tauranga on Tripadvisor