17 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This facility is an absolute credit to the rate payers of Tauranga. Immaculate and well presented with first class staff.
Clean and tidy. Well maintained
Whoever is running this facility is doing a great job.Written 11 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve been going to a Thai Touch for years, they’re amazing. It’s time I wrote a review.
I’ve had various therapists over the years and have never been disappointed with their treatment and skill. Today I had Jayda, new to me but professional, skilful, friendly and caring in her approach. I’ve always ground the therapists very knowledgeable about their practice and helping me come away feeling better. I usually receive the therapeutic massage and although they’re always slightly different in their exact techniques, it’s always amazing. Dry work, oil, and sometimes herb balls or hot rocks and the special Thai style stretching help to ease and release tense muscles. The facilities are always spotless. The linen crisp and clean. Today a warm bed to
lie on with care given to my comfort throughout. Then at the end always a nice traditional hot tea and a wee chocolate to end the session. Thanks Thai Touch
You’re all awesome!Written 6 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome as massage. Daughter brought my wife and I a couples massage and both of us thought it was great. Whole body massage. Thank you:) Be nice to go back again some timeWritten 24 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had never heard of this place so thought we would give it a go. It’s away from the hustle and bustle of Tauranga but literally 15 minutes away. We arrived and had a great long black in the cafe, then for a dip in the hot pools. It’s a pretty laid back place, a bit outdated, nothing fancy but clean and tidy and in my books that’s good. The pool is not huge but as there was only us and another couple with kids there was plenty of room. Temperature was great. After a shower we went for a massage on-site at ‘oxygen spa’.
My masseuse was not overly chatty but gave an amazing massage!! So 10 out of 10. My husband also had a massage at the same time and he loved his!!! The only odd thing was we booked a couples massage, normally this entails being in the same room BUT we were not but did not matter. Great little rooms in a bush setting.Written 5 October 2020
- Me and my partner love coming here with our friends, we always manage to get a good deal and the pools are so relaxing, it’s such a great environment for family’s with the bbq tables and public pool but if you wanna get away they have amazing private pools, my faviroute private pools will have to the open roof ones.Written 27 July 2023
- I love going to this place as the girls are really accommodating, friendly and always willing to help. Will recommend to othersWritten 20 January 2019
- Went here on a very popular rainy day. Mum and dad got in free as did the grandchildren who have swimming lessons at the Bay. So all we had to pay for was 2 seniors so it was actually very good value for money. The kids only used 2 pools and a bit of bombing. They also made use of a big float. They had a really good time which is what the morning was all about.Written 8 January 2023
- Love the ambience and the feel good factor. Feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Anne was lovely, what gorgeous lady! Amazing job.Written 4 October 2023
- My friend and I were down in Tauranga for the long Matariki weekend and decided to spoil ourselves with the Ultimate Full Body Massage. We were both so impressed with the gorgeous salon, the lovely staff and the extra little treat after out treatment. We look forward to coming back soon.Written 17 July 2023
- Previously had great experiences , floating to soothing background sounds in a very well maintained environment .
Unfortunately this was not the case last time where when entering the capsule I was welcomed by a pubic hair .( and yes it was not mine !)
Throughout the session there was no background music and I could hear the chatter of people outside ....
Sadly will not return .......Written 29 September 2020
- For an awesome experience with friendly professional staff these guys are awesome. From nails to waxing massage and more.Written 22 April 2021
- I’m a regular massage goer for my sport and it was one of the best I’ve ever had! She was so deep and the technique was awesome. It is so easy to book online and I really recommend it.Written 11 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Tauranga
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Tauranga:See more spas & wellness for children in Tauranga on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Tauranga:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Tauranga on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Tauranga:See more romantic spas & wellness in Tauranga on Tripadvisor