Equipment Hire • Nature & Wildlife Tours
Top Equipment Hire in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Half and hour in the foot spa with a wine and some kumara chips, followed by 45 minutes in the Bush Medicine spa pool made for a thoroughly blissful and relaxing hour and a half ish. Thoroughly recommend for a spoil.Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Electric Bikes team were friendly, knowledgeable and very accomodating. Frankie provided a great range of trail options in the Redwoods plus got me out on a full suspension ebike. There is some epic terrain including some brilliant intermediate flow trails - big highlight was `The Pig` trail - smooth and speedy! Great store, outstanding service and would definitely recommend seeing them next time you`re in Rotorua.Written 18 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a sweet time going mountain biking with Andrew's electric bikes! They're super high quality and you can tell from a quick conversation with the guy that he knows his stuff. Couldn't have asked for a better bike rental experience.Written 24 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very cool bike. We got the latest model.
It’s foldable, easy to put in the trunk.
The battery lasting forever. I drive to the supermarket, which is 20km, and return back home, total 40km, and then I still have 15% power left. Exceeded our expectations.
There are lots of option to choose from. The store owner knows their products very well, and very patient to explain to us.
We are considering to repurchase.Written 3 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- 1. The inexperienced guy who served us didn't know which car park we should go to, and no knowledge of the mountain biking area- didn't know how long it takes to get to the lakes or what the routes were like.
2. Even the more experienced staff lady said we weren't allowed to use the "private" roads marked on the map (which is completely wrong- they were absolutely necessary to use)
3. On top of the 100 dollars for the day bike hire (2 bikes) they charged 5 dollars for a cheap paper copy of the trails map (which is posted all over the mountain on the boards at intersections)
4. We went on a Saturday and they closed at 4pm!!!! (Which they didn't tell us when we hired the bikes)
That's far too early in summer!
5. They don't give you the option to hire gloves for the day (i asked). I don't know about whether they provide other protective gear because they didn't talk to us to find out what we would like to do or give us any advice at all.
- the bikes were fine
- helmets included
- they were forgiving when we arrived late to drop off the bikesWritten 22 March 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.