- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
32 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Nature & Wildlife Areas • Geologic Formations
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Admission tickets from NZ$45.00
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
Frequently Asked Questions about Rotorua
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Rotorua:
- Ziplining Forest Experience - The Ultimate Canopy Tour Rotorua
- Ziplining Forest Adventure - The Original Canopy Tour Rotorua
- 15-Minute Crater Lakes Flight by Helicopter from Rotorua
- Te Puia Day Pass - Geysers, Mud Pools, Kiwi, Culture, History & more
- Nocturnal adventure Glow-worm tour
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Rotorua:
- Wingspan National Bird of Prey Centre
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Redwoods, Whakarewarewa Forest
- Whakarewarewa - The Living Maori Village
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- These are the best places for adventurous nature & parks in Rotorua:See more adventurous nature & parks in Rotorua on Tripadvisor