Points of Interest & Landmarks • Monuments & Statues
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We really enjoyed walking on the park as the gardens were kept immaculately clean . There was much to see . The main entrance to the park was lovelyWritten 2 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A good reminder that everyone thought for Queen/King when the call came. It didn't matter on the colour of your skin.Written 24 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Recently read her biography and wanted to visit her memorial in the town she was born whilst here. Couldn't find it at first even though was sure of the location. Went to the information place and neither of the girls had heard of her - they did a google and realised the memorial was right behind their office!! No wonder I couldn't see it, the whole area is a construction site but I managed to climb on a bench to view. It looks a lonely memorial to such a great aviator who was born in the town - the area around it is overgrown and the wooden sign rotting away - not that the Jean Batten Square was much in the first place from what I saw. Just hope the council are planning to rejuvenate the area into something proper and fitting for their most famous daughter - but I won't hold my breath. However, if I'm proved wrong on completion then please let me know - appreciated.Written 24 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rotorua
- These places are best for monuments & statues in Rotorua:See more monuments & statues in Rotorua on Tripadvisor