- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It is a small market but still worth a visit!
Particularly the pastry shoppe that sells the delish croissant bomb. Yum! Not far from the heart of Napier cbd, walking distance.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This small but very interesting art gallery celebrates the work of local artists. The collections are well displayed and the exhibits change regularly. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Admission was free when we went. There was a good selection of NZ made gifts for purchase in the foyer. Well worth a visit.Written 29 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Something for everyone here. I loved the wide selection of jewellery available, and found the staff helpful and knowledgeable.Written 27 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- With a nice selection of local art, and changing exhibitions, all for sale, and nicely displayed artWritten 24 June 2018
- Interesting art - some of which purshes the boundaries and is very diverse. I love that about it. Definitely worth a visit and you may get to meet the artist who owns this gallery.Written 3 September 2018
- The museum was interesting, the restaurant food delicious, and the chocolate shop overwhelming! Friendly cafe and chocolate shop staff. Chocolate was ok, but the fudge delicious!Written 11 April 2022
- What a wonderful find, a collection of NZ artists and crafters.Unique gifts for all.An assortment of Map coasters, clothing,,hair tonics, children’s toys, artwork .All at reasonable prices and staff are lovely.Will even gift wrap.Highly recommend.Written 15 September 2019
- Dainty, eclectic items for sale, should be so cool to dress-up in Art Deco style; love to have been here during Napier Art Deco festival! Art Deco Centre sells Art-Deco period items of all sorts - accessories, jewellery, books, necklaces, clothes, even lollies, souvenirs, plenty more besides. Staff have great knowlegde of the period, wow, so many interesting items. (I have gait/walking challenges (stroke), wear a legbrace.) Bought a few things, helpful & friendly service.Written 30 June 2022
- I recently bought sheepskins at Classic Sheepskins in Napier as they were cheaper than buying them in Auckland (I make sheepskins slippers). The first time we called in, the two ladies were very helpful and bagged up my purchases. Two days later, I decided to get more sheepskins as we were leaving Napier. I got served by a different staff member and she was just as helpful as the first two ladies. I received very good service both times from staff members. We didn't do any tours of the factory but were very satisfied with what we bought and pleased with the prices.Written 18 November 2017
- If you like old things you need to go here! You need to give yourself a couple of hours to get through this store. So much to see!! The attendants were very helpful.Written 23 May 2022
- Such a beautiful little gallery. A huge variety of art in all its forms, a relaxed atmosphere and Paula could not be more helpful. The whole family found something to look at and enjoy. It is super easy to stop in your way past so just do it - you won't regret it!Written 27 November 2020
- Well made products.
Very warm for use in thee ski season.
Wish these pests where declared as vermin in OZ.Written 5 March 2015
- Beautiful gallery with a range of incredible art/photography and very friendly staff. A must-see if you're in Hakwes Bay!Written 5 July 2022
- Paddy has custom carved a number of pieces for us over the last year - yup we're a little addicted - and he's been a total pleasure to deal with everytime, on-time! If you're after a treasure for a lifetime look no further.Written 18 April 2019
- This shop has a variety of stock, some period and other reproduction, but makes for a very interesting browse. You can find items here that you would not necessarily find in more established antique shops, although the prices are a little steep in some cases. Well,worth a look round.Written 15 August 2016