- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great place to visit, loved the museum and the Cafe...superb customer service...we will be back with our familyWritten 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well done, great way to spend a rainy day. The where children sleep exhibit was very moving. Very informative of the history of the area.Written 24 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice facilities, food available on site. Awesome place for kids out on this hot weather. Suggestion: Staff can be more proactive with the visitors. Overall nice place.cWritten 9 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Hamilton Night market is a new way to try different cuisines at an affordable rate. The food is good and there is also singers and crafts there. there's something for everyone at the night markets.Written 4 May 2018
- The i-Site is in an old building along with an art gallery (Art Post). There is the usual wide array of brochures and souvenirs.Written 14 June 2022
- The ArtsPost shop and gallery is co-located with the Hamilton i-Site. There is a great array of painting, sculpture, and ceramics, with crafts and souvenirs to buy.Written 14 June 2022
- Went to dinner at Skycity,Prices were very good at the Restaurant.
I had Steak with veggies,Which was a good price and cooked as I wanted it.Written 25 June 2020
- Good parking and a great food court to bring the grandchildren to, however it felt cold inside.
A wide range of shops...and Farmers Department store is a well stocked clean pleasant retail shop.Written 24 July 2020
- Huge variety of beautiful art. Lovely chatting with Jenny who has big knowledge of artists and their works.Written 17 June 2021
- Great local microbrewery & taproom, very tasty English style ales in a no frills atmosphere. Don't come looking for a trendy bar setting, this is what it is, a brewery where you can see the brew tanks & sit in a sort of warehouse environment.
Great initiative from a couple of local guys with a good sense of humour - just check out the website for a good overview.
Perfect for that after work wind down.Written 28 January 2022
- Lovely Mass,with an amazing pianist/organist leading the music. Great message from Father Richard, very friendly parishioners towards us obvious visitors. Amazed at the number of Asian families attending - wonder where all the NZ families are? We would love to return.Written 21 June 2018
- Attended Rocky Horror Picture show. Great little quaint theatre. Very well run and ambience great. Would definitely go to more shows at this theatre.Written 16 November 2016
- Took my mother to high tea for her birthday when she was visiting from out of town. Changed timing af last minute and Zealong were very flexible. Tea was lovely and single high tea food was very generous even for two. lesson don’t have lunch before you go. A great experience all round.Written 15 July 2022
- We've been here several times now. Easily the best escape rooms in Hamilton in our humble opinion. Very creative and artistic puzzles, great themes, friendly service, decent pricing, and the board game library you can use after completing your room is the icing on the cake.Written 7 April 2022
- A fabulous was to watch a movie. Seated in posh comfort. Staff are very friendly and things ran on time. The Theater was nice and cool, but not too cold. Great place to go to get out of the summer heat.Written 19 January 2022