- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This park is definitely worth a visit. It contains multi aspects of several different campaigns. A very moving and enjoyable experience.Written 28 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to dinner at Skycity,Prices were very good at the Restaurant.
I had Steak with veggies,Which was a good price and cooked as I wanted it.Written 25 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great pool at the university ground. Its accessible to the public during summer months. Popular with the locals in the neighbourhood. Very affordable too. It has a big pool and a smaller one for kids too. Be aware that there is no public parking available in the university grounds for pool visitors. You'll have to park along the street and walk in to the pools which is not far. Great summer fun.Written 28 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've been here several times now. Easily the best escape rooms in Hamilton in our humble opinion. Very creative and artistic puzzles, great themes, friendly service, decent pricing, and the board game library you can use after completing your room is the icing on the cake.Written 7 April 2022
- A fabulous was to watch a movie. Seated in posh comfort. Staff are very friendly and things ran on time. The Theater was nice and cool, but not too cold. Great place to go to get out of the summer heat.Written 19 January 2022
- First of all , the two lovely people (woman/they/them) were fantastic . Made our experience awesome .
Thank you for popping in the surprise for my friend birthday !! We just laughed and really enjoyed our time . Even though we’re very much introverts and very bad social anxiety, the whole experience made it fun and enjoyable!! Will definitely returning back in the future.
MariahWritten 19 November 2021
- Had a wonderful time with our friends doing the scavenger hunt through Hamilton. Well thought out, energetic and fun. And we learnt some new things about Hamilton.Written 18 June 2022
- Had great time karting with my teenager kids . Helpful staff. It’s a good family indoor activity: Great fun 👍🏻Written 25 July 2020
- Quality of VR games was a little disappointing but boys had fun as they don't know anything else. Highly recommend escape rooms, chamber of potions was great starter and introduction for kids.Written 7 October 2020
- Kids love leap, lots of space and tramps, play dodgeball with Dad, and just have fun.
Safe, seating for parents or caregivers.
Alternatively try Jump in FranktonWritten 27 August 2016
- This was a good place to kill an hour. My partner and I decided to do a date night and we started off here. $30 lasted us an hour and got us 150 tickets.
Lots of people, but it’s aimed at al ages. I had great fun.Written 3 January 2019
- We came here to have a go at their mini putt course. What a fun afternoon day out, as we had a go taking turns around the 18 courses. Great group/family activity. Cooled off at the cafe with iced drinks, smoothies and some slices from the cabinet. Also ordered their curly fries which are to die for. Yum.
Highly recommended.Written 31 December 2020
- had a great experience with our friends.,
it was really fun to play paint ball, eventhough it was raining we still enjoyed the game..Written 18 January 2019
- My partner and I came for late night bowling over our anniverary trip away. I really enjoyed the bowling itself but everything else was just average. The booths are shared between 2 alleys and half way into our game they put a group of 6 in the lane next to us which made it quite difficult for us to hear eachother and enjoy our date. The food was pretty plain and most of the staff seemed more interested in their own conversations than their jobs. A good place to go if you just want to bowl with a few mates, but would not recommend for a date night or for dinner.Written 14 February 2021
- Such a cool place!! So many awesome activities to keep parents and kids entertained. Parents had just as much fun as kids!! Super helpful and friendly staff. Would highly recommend!Written 15 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hamilton
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Hamilton:See more fun & games for groups in Hamilton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in Hamilton:See more adventurous fun & games in Hamilton on Tripadvisor