- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great place to visit, loved the museum and the Cafe...superb customer service...we will be back with our familyWritten 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well done, great way to spend a rainy day. The where children sleep exhibit was very moving. Very informative of the history of the area.Written 24 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The ArtsPost shop and gallery is co-located with the Hamilton i-Site. There is a great array of painting, sculpture, and ceramics, with crafts and souvenirs to buy.Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the park after a gap of some years and were blown away with what had been achieved! There was such an obvious knowledge of plants their positioning, variety and propagation. The planning, present and future ie the planting of pines on the road to the quarry,30 years ago, now felled and the profits used to plant Asian trees and shrubs propagation on site, to plant on a difficult steep gully for the future. The sculptures provided interest of different kinds, some thoughtful, some very cleverly made and some provocative. We loved it and wish the owners all the very best for what they had achieved.Written 4 October 2021
- Huge variety of beautiful art. Lovely chatting with Jenny who has big knowledge of artists and their works.Written 17 June 2021
- A great collection of old cabers. If you are in Hamilton worth a visit, and the camera shop is well stockedWritten 23 March 2019
- We did not know this museum was even in Hamilton. We stopped by for other reasons. The museum is informative, clean and gave us a taste of the history of The Church of Jesus Christ in all of the Pacific islands. We loved our visit. There is a lot of interactive things for children, teens and any age to enjoy in this museum.
We also visited the library where we met the friendliest people who showed my husband and our friend records from 47 years ago when they served as missionaries in New Zealand.Written 21 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hamilton
- These are the best places for kid-friendly museums in Hamilton:See more museums for children in Hamilton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in Hamilton:See more budget-friendly museums in Hamilton on Tripadvisor