- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Plenty of parking and seating to enjoy your ice cream. Next to Camarosa Restaurant that belongs to the same owner. Pick your own strawberries and raspberries if they are in season. Entry fees applied. They sell freshly picked berries or frozen if not in season. Real fruit ice cream or yogurt. They do coffee as well. They have a dedicated play area with plenty of seating for parents to sit and watch the kids while enjoying their ice creamWritten 23 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Despite it not being “pick your own” time of year or day, this place was great fun. With acres of berries growing it was good just to see them and then go to the shop to purchase some (some fresh, some frozen) and indulge in some of the very nicest ice cream with your choice of fresh fruit. However you look at it, with smiling, friendly service and huge serves, the ice cream alone is worth the trip!Written 11 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful temple! The grounds are beautiful. Colourful flowers, green grass, perfectly headged bushes. Highly recommend the trip for a session.Written 16 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sat on the shady side but the whole of the stadium has excellent views plus TV's and score board.
A great stadium to see any event.Written 5 March 2020
- The smell is amazing! A beautiful peaceful place, with delicious coffee available. We have been coming here for 3 years in a row now, to pick lavender and blueberries. Quiet areas to sit & enjoy the scenery, easy walking & a little shop full of lavender goodies. There is also edible lavender!Written 14 January 2022
- The park at Waikato uni is very green. Breezy winds passing through, and ambience is very superb clean.Written 18 November 2020
- I was passing through Hamilton and thought I should drop by to see Riff Raff again, just outside the Waikato Museum. Richard O'Brien will be remembered long after the politician who refused to let him return home and become a NZ citizen.Written 14 June 2022
- We had no plans for our drive from Rotorua to Auckland so we slipped this in the journey. We got a good laugh trying to envision how this "work of art" began. It's a curvey road off the main path so if time is not a problem and you enjoy quirky things, then this is for you. We had a few cows Atari g at us, probably laughing at the silliness. The drive heading towards Auckland after seeing the fence was spectacular! It gave us a real feel for NZ. Very rural so no pressure to go fast, especially on the right curved road. At the top of the mountain was the most wonderful views - Big plus.Written 5 July 2019
- Brilliantly run, fantastic adrenaline rush. From feeling confident, to quite apprehensive, to enjoying yourself at the edge of control and finishing off with an absolute stormed run with a pro, this experience takes you through a range of emotions!
I've done a range of tarmac driving experiences over the years but the gravel is a whole new beast!
Straight talking, clear communication, good sense of humour and full of yarns, Dale and the team really love what they do and it shows.
Give it a hoon, you will love it!Written 31 January 2021
- We stumbled in here at 4.30 on a Saturday to have a look and were surprised to see a group of musicians and a soloist rehearsing in the church. We sat and listened to some of the most exquisite singing and playing I've heard for ages. A real treat. Lovely setting, great acoustics.Written 29 April 2018
- In the centre of the main road, almost impossible to reach through the traffic is the memorial to a local soldier who survived the war only to die rescuing people from a fire.Written 14 June 2022
- Lovely Mass,with an amazing pianist/organist leading the music. Great message from Father Richard, very friendly parishioners towards us obvious visitors. Amazed at the number of Asian families attending - wonder where all the NZ families are? We would love to return.Written 21 June 2018
- Dame Hilda Ross, an important local politician and pioneering woman, is presented her in a lifelike statue that focuses on her life and achievements advocating for women.Written 16 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hamilton
- These are the best places for groups seeking sights & landmarks in Hamilton:See more sights & landmarks for groups in Hamilton on Tripadvisor