River Rafting & Tubing • Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A great experience, kids (13 and 9) loved it. As did their grandad (75). Loved swimming down the rapids at the end. Jacob was a great guide and so friendly. Will be back to do River Rush!Written 23 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome fun people that organise the whole thing and base it on what you want (with in reason) would 100% book another one through these guys! The whole party had so much fun and could not fault it!Written 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I organised a SUP lesson for 8 people for one hour. Sarah was a fantastic instructor. By the end of the lesson all of us had managed to standup on the board, if not for very long. The equipment was great and well looked after. A great group activity or for anyone really.Written 13 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing trip, everything was well organized, highly recommended! We were taken to magical places and the organizer is very friendly and experienced.Written 7 March 2022
- Wonderful! Great crew, delicious food and lots of it!!! So much fun. I want to do it all again. It was my 50th spent with 20 of my close friends. It could not have been a better experience.Written 3 March 2021
- Went with a friend to try out windsurfing. It costs $55 per lesson and I was able to get a special where you get 6 lessons for the price of 5. The cost includes all the gears including the wetsuit as well as a personal instructor. The staff and Alan are friendly which made it easy to learn and enjoy. They also do wing surfing as well as foiling.
I usually just book the next session the day after my lesson. I haven't book just gear yet though but they do that too.
They are located in Sylvan Park in Milford, just head to the lake and you should be able to see the van. It was a really nice intro to windsurfing.Written 24 December 2020
- I decided to do the sea cleaning tour. It's been an amazing trip and I recommend it to everyone! Katja is such a nice and friendly person and I had great fun cleaning the ocean with her!Written 22 September 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Auckland Central
- These are the best places for kid-friendly stand-up paddleboarding in Auckland Central:See more stand-up paddleboarding for children in Auckland Central on Tripadvisor