Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- A place where you can bring your family with kids who love to swim. Kids up to 16 years old have free entrance fee. It's a nice place to swim especially when you go early in the morning with fewer people.Written 5 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Corbans Estate Arts Centre isn’t easy to find but it’s well worth making the effort. The difficulty is that the address is given as 426 Great North Rd, but the access is on Mt Lebanon Lane. There are quality exhibitions here, and a small but good shop with a range of quality works for sale. Staff are knowledgeable about the artists, and very helpful. Free parking on site.Written 22 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely going to come back . Just did it on my dayoff and pamper myself and it is worth it . First ever experience those cupping and sucking up my back and the sores gone plus the ambiance are really nice and super quiet and those staffs are very accommodating and friendlyWritten 20 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love how much area there is now especially in the toddler area. LOVE IT!! Spacious enough for the child & their parent to move around.
Also love the upgrade on the equipment.
Cleanliness is average & this was based on the rubbish outside the nets of the playground.
Staff members are awesome too & but on the day we went in I did feel they were playing the music way too loud to the point I had to shout to talk to another person.
Food is most definitely overpriced and taste like it has been microwaved.Written 24 July 2022
- Exactly what I needed. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and checking in with the coupon was not a problem. The massage room was warm, thoughtfully decorated and prepared, and allowed for plenty of natural light to enter. The bed was the most comfortable I've lain face down in, as far as massage experiences go. The massage itself was expertly done, with special attention to areas where I was experiencing tightness. Overall, this (sixty minute full body) massage was well worth the price, and I would highly recommend Remedy to anyone.Written 13 April 2023
- Jeep Safari Husain bhai Rajasthan Jaisalmer desert package tour package amazing place great service Rajasthani culture camel safari sunset point awesome to I am really happy Mrs owner of monster Safari thank you for desert camp best luxury camp Rajasthani culture DJ party overnight and stargazine code bike adventure parachute dinner so testing morning temperature thank you Mr Hussain Husain bhaiWritten 23 October 2022
- Went to Event Cinema West City on Thursday 13/12/18 to see Mortal Engines (10.50 session). What a dirty rundown cinema it was!!!! The seat was missing in front of us, I mean there was just a big hole of nothing so was actually a safety issue in the dark, rubbish on floor, all surfaces felt sticky and I wanted a complete anti bacterial scrub after leaving the movie! But by far, the worst factor was that the air con was soooooooo cold and blowing at such a rate for the less than 20 persons in the entire large space, that I could not concentrate on the movie, trying to keep warm. Had to huddle under my hoody, tucking my legs up inside, which makes it hard to stay on the tiny seats. I reported the Icelandic conditions but the duty manager just said it was preset and the air con people were there currently and the staff had no control over the settings. While this might be enough icey air for a full theater, it is way too much for 18 people, unless you are also trying to freeze your weekly shop at the same time. The selection of food was unappealing, staff disinterested at best, downright uncaring at worst, but this says more about the company than the individuals. Actually this says a lot about Westcity Mall in general.
There is also no way to make a complaint online to Events Cinemas via their website, which I think is why I am warning people via Trip Advisor.
This is the last time I ever ever go to Event Cinema. Reading Cinemas at New Lynn have better, cleaner theaters, larger seats, better food (try the Sliders for $10, which is enough to share as a snack), similar prices, better staff.Written 14 December 2018
Henderson Attractions Information
|Sunday 1:00 pm|