- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Really enjoyable experience. Surf lessons were fun and instructors were patient and enthusiastic. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and well located. We had a great time and would highly recommend it!Written 21 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All the instructors at Surf School Lanzarote - Dan, Jamie and Luciano are super friendly and passionate about what they do.
Small groups, lots of water time, a lot of explanation and once you start progressing they give you the real epoxy boards.
Definitely will come back again.Written 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I surfed for the first time in my life with Lanzasurf and it was a fantastic experience! Far beyond expectations!
The whole team welcomed me warmly.
I met two instructors: Jesus is a bomb his method is really effective! And Janni is really fabulous his technicality is special.
Crisss put up with me and supported me so much!
Surfing is a way of life! Thanks to all of you guys! You are number 1!
FedeWritten 24 May 2022
- Great first surf class with an amazing view ! our teacher Felix was very available and helped us to stand on the board ! We had great fun and we recommend this school and teacher !Written 6 August 2022
- Highly recommend this place. The best surf school that I have tried! Great experience, very nice and helpful staff, and just an amazing instructors who make you feel happy and safe while surfing! 🏄🏼♀️🌊❤️Written 27 April 2022
- We learned about technique, safety and now we understand the waves better - but most importantly we got excited about surfing and we can't wait to return (for longer).
I would recommend lessons with Toni to anyone, regardless of age or physical preparation, begginer or more advanced... Or If you just need some excitement for life.
Toni and Spela - thank you for all the good energy and hospitality, we can't wait for more 🌊🏄♀️Written 15 February 2022
- I had the opportunity to surf for three days at „La Santa Surf Procenter“.
From the moment you walk into the school you realize that these guys live to surf. Not only the facilities are excellent, but the clothing, equipment and surfboards are top-notch as well; excellent professionals instructors.
My instructor was Monchi Acaymo, by far the best instructor I had to date. Monchi is not only a professional surfer with an extensive experience, but also an extremely detailed instructor with respect to clothing, preparation, warm-up & stretching. In addition to that, in water he will come to you after every wave, and again let me reiterate it „after every wave“ and explain you what went well / what went wrong regarding the technique to make sure you get to the next level.
Definitely Lanzarote is in my next destination trip list. Cannot wait to surf again at „La Santa Surf Procenter“ and hopefully again with Monchi Acaymo.Written 5 June 2021
- The experience in Costa Noroeste was simply amazing. Thanks to Maria, we got all the ingredients for the perfect relaxing vacation: nice seaview accommodation, very special surf classes & tips to eat and live unforgettable experiences. I will be back as soon as possible. I recommend the use of a car to move around Famara and Lanzarote.Written 3 May 2022
- Lucky to get away from UK
Easy booking and Tim and the guys kept in touch.
Great pick up and transport. Doing all they can to keep everyone safe with daily checks and precaution. Don’t be put off with any COVID related worries.
Prompt plans, good selection and advice on board selection for all levels.
I have never had such an in-depth and detailed set of surfing lessons. Even the history of surfing and board making helps as u feel in tune with the board and water.
Excellent safety measures. Although conditions weren’t ideal there was always something to learn.
Not sure how it compares to the cost of other surf schools but glad to pay for piece of mind.
Hope it all picks up for Tim, Dan and Jamie as they’re all working hard to keep things going.
Well done guys !Written 11 December 2020
- We booked a surf lesson with Carlos as a family. Carlos took good care of us and gave us lots of good advices. We could keep the suits and the boards for the rest of the day, Everyone was very friendly and we had lot of fun, very recommendable!!!Written 26 January 2020
- Small kite school but they are great! I did 4 days kitesurf lessons with Alessandro and Luis and they are amazing!
Very knowledgeable, experienced and patient. My kite control improved so much with them. They gave me the confidence that i was still lacking. I wish i could have stayed more days. 3h lesson for 90€ was a really good deal. Totally recommended! They also teach wing-foil at the La Santa lagoonWritten 6 May 2021
- It was a perfect week that we spent at Famara and with our surf teacher Aldo. His courses and explanations were perfect and very helpful. We improved at lot and had a great time with him. we can highly recommend his school.Written 21 July 2016
- Best place to stay in Lanzarote ever - very friendly service with chill and nice atmosphere. Great surfschool with the instrutors who really look after their surfer students and watch out for good spots to surf. I am definitely looking forward to my second stay in there! ;)Written 29 January 2019
- We spent some days kite surfing with Vicente and Elena. Extremely professional and flexible to what we wanted - they really focused on our level and were very keen on safety all the time. We only conducted the course when the conditions were good and we progressed enormously.
The place itself is great for learning and the views are truly spectacular. Will repeat for sure - hopefully next year.Written 17 June 2016
- According to the surf shop owner at these premises,these e-bike excursions are no longer done unfortunately. They do however have some enduro bikes.Written 30 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Caleta de Famara
- These experiences are best for outdoor activities in Caleta de Famara:
- Full Day Surf Lesson for Beginners in Famara, Spain
- Surf Lesson for Beginners in Famara: Introduction in Surfing
- Surf class in Famara (2 hours)
- Jeep Lanzarote North Tour Experience
- Surf lessons in Famara (4 hours)