Things to Do in Positano
COVID-19 Update:To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. More information can be found here.
Browse by Category
$85.14 per adult
Popular: Booked by 6,991 travellers!
$270.79 per adult
Popular: Booked by 9,767 travellers!
$87.13 per adult
Popular: Booked by 108 travellers!
$224.76 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1,598 travellers!
$1,006.87 per adult
Popular: Booked by 174 travellers!
$1,123.79 per adult
Popular: Booked by 114 travellers!
Top Attractions in Positano
$230.11 per adult
Popular: Booked by 2,284 travellers!
$406.03 $436.60 per adult
Types of Things to Do in PositanoTours (79)Transportation (42)Outdoor Activities (41)Shopping (40)Food & Drink (28)Boat Tours & Water Sports (28)Nightlife (12)Classes & Workshops (10)Sights & Landmarks (6)Nature & Parks (5)Museums (4)Spas & Wellness (2)Fun & Games (1)Concerts & Shows (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Positano
- Small-Group Pompeii with Amalfi Coast Drive and Positano Stop from Rome
- Amalfi Boat Tour With Positano Visit Fd - From Sorrento
- Semi Private Pompeii, Positano & Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome
- Visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello with Local Guide
- Group excursion Ravello Amalfi Positano Sorrento 8 hours
- Rainbow Limos Private Tours and Transfers
- Private Day Tours
- Mandara Car Services
- Positano Tonytaxi Private Tours & Transfers
- Dreaming Amalfi Coast - Day Tours
What are the top attractions to visit in Positano?
What are the best outdoor activities in Positano?
What are the best day trips from Positano?
The best day trips from Positano according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Positano with kids?
The most popular things to do in Positano with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: