- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great week skiing at the end of March 22. Pila is a fairly compact resort but given its altitude it’s pretty snow sure. Although when we visited there were a couple of runs closed on the outer edges of the resort. More or less all the runs lead back to the resort.Written 12 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are just back from our first family ski trip to Pila from Ireland. Mario did 2 mornings with our children & transformed them into competent skiers!!! He was patient, kind with excellent English - thank you Mario !!!Written 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s been an absolute pleasure dealing with Fabio at La Soletta ski rental. I’ve been skiing all my life and renting equipment on most occasions. This place has it all ! The equipment was top quality, well maintained and like new. Small issue with ski binding was resolved for us immediately with a smile. Service was extraordinary! If you’re in Pila skiing, I would highly recommend checking this place out !Written 18 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I started the week very nervous and unsure whether skiing was for me and ended the week in love with skiing! Thank you to Marco, your enthusiasm knows no bounds, you always made sure learning was fun and you taught me everything i now know about controlling my turns!Written 25 January 2022
- When I walked past the Golf course int he summer it looked very closed. In fact it looked like they were putting in a new piste. Whether the Golf course will be reopened when the work on the piste finishes, I don't know. I believe that the 9 hole golf course used to be the highest golf course in Europe?????Written 17 January 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about Gressan
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Gressan:See more outdoor activities for children in Gressan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Gressan:See more outdoor activities for groups in Gressan on Tripadvisor