Things to Do in Oslo
Browse by Category
NZ$82.27 per adult
Popular: Booked by 756 travellers!
NZ$811.64 per adult
Popular: Booked by 260 travellers!
Top Attractions in Oslo
NZ$66.64 per adult
Popular: Booked by 984 travellers!
NZ$59.62 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1,896 travellers!
Types of Things to Do in OsloSights & Landmarks (168)Shopping (122)Tours (115)Museums (108)Outdoor Activities (89)Nightlife (87)Fun & Games (67)Nature & Parks (64)Transportation (33)Spas & Wellness (32)Boat Tours & Water Sports (29)Concerts & Shows (26)Food & Drink (23)Classes & Workshops (11)Traveller Resources (8)Water & Amusement Parks (7)Casinos & Gambling (3)Zoos & Aquariums (1)Events (1)
Things to Do in Oslo by NeighbourhoodSentrum (199)Gamle Oslo (60)Grünerløkka - Sofienberg (6)Sogn (1)Frogner (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Oslo
- Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway
- Private Fjordcruise: Bergen & Oslofjord by Zodiac Speed Boat
- Self-Guided Full-Day Round Trip From Oslo To Sognefjord With Flåm Railway
- Oslo Private Tour: Nydalen, river Akerselva, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum
- Private 7,5-hrs Oslo Fjord&Vikings Roundtrip Limo-,Van- or Minibus - per Vehicle
What are the top attractions to visit in Oslo?
What are the best outdoor activities in Oslo?
What are the best day trips from Oslo?
The best day trips from Oslo according to Tripadvisor travellers are: