Things to Do in Valletta
Browse by Category
NZ$43.49 per adult
Popular: Booked by 4,891 travellers!
NZ$26.10 per adult
Popular: Booked by 1,530 travellers!
Top Attractions in Valletta
Types of Things to Do in VallettaSights & Landmarks (70)Tours (51)Shopping (33)Museums (24)Transportation (14)Food & Drink (13)Outdoor Activities (11)Nightlife (8)Concerts & Shows (8)Boat Tours & Water Sports (7)Classes & Workshops (6)Fun & Games (6)Nature & Parks (4)Spas & Wellness (2)Traveller Resources (2)
Frequently Asked Questions about Valletta
- Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves
- Beaches & Bays on a catamaran under sail
- Comino Island: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & sea caves
- Malta and Gozo All in 1 Day VIP Tour
- Archaeological Sites & Fishing Villages
- Malta Private Guide
- Malta Postal Museum
- Upper Barrakka Gardens
- Fortifications Interpretation Centre - Fortifications Interpretation Centre
- Three Cities
What are the top attractions to visit in Valletta?
What are the best outdoor activities in Valletta?
The best outdoor activities in Valletta according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Valletta on Tripadvisor
What are the best day trips from Valletta?
The best day trips from Valletta according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Valletta with kids?
The most popular things to do in Valletta with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: