- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had such a good time at the beginning of your holidays … so … here we go again ! Many thanks to the whole team notably Yulia, Marianna and Giuliano for our great massage.Written 12 August 2022
- Visiting Taormina from England and in need of a mid-stay hair trim. The reviews on this salon calmed my nerves, and Giuseppe the stylist appeared equally nervous. I had a good experience here and he was keen to share his tips on style management. Modern and clean environment and would recommend.Written 23 September 2021
- I really enjoyed this full of character gym. Friendly atmosphere (clients and staff) and exceptionally clean. There was lots of different boxing equipment for me to get a very very good workout in. With regards to character and fun factor I prefer this to my own gym at home.Written 13 September 2019
- We stayed here for 10 days with my boys (6 and 8 yrs old). Our room was clean and had modern finishes. We had ample space for all of us with a balcony as well. It was on a busy road, but our phone have an app for white noise, so it wasn't a problem. We easily charged our devices through the USB on the TV, no need for adapters! The breakfast was really good, something for everyone (toast, fresh fruit, croissants, eggs, ham, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee made to order) We loved it! Very close to the Porta Messina, just a couple of minutes walk uphill. Right next to one of the parking lots in the city, close to bus station and the cable car down to the beach. Great location. Hertz rental car was directly across the street as well as a cannoleria that we frequented often :P I was stung by a jelly fish the first day and the staff was very helpful about how to find a pharmacy, but ended up finding a medicine for me in the end - very grateful. Some of the staff at the front desk weren't as knowledgeable about recommendations, so it just depended who was working. But overall, we had a good experience there. Beautiful view from the restaurant and terrace by the front desk. Pictures were true to form from website. Good for families, the staff was very nice to the kids.Written 20 June 2015