- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We stopped here one afternoon during our stay in La Restinga. The area is beautiful and there are several bays that are excellent for snorkelling.Written 22 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is a bit out of the way but the detour is absolutely worth the effort. Fantastic views and even more impressive resilient trees.. nature in all its splendor!Written 6 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just go! The place is so not touristy and still unspoiled with locals hanging around the little café.Written 5 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful natural area with magnificent sea arches and coves. If the tide is right, snorkelling in the main bay is also a fantastic (and thrilling) experience with lots of marine life.Written 22 January 2022
- If you are familiar with Lazarote an Fuerteventura, you would not expect such a green environment. Very good for a family walk.
Try to do it when there is not too much fog.Written 16 November 2019
- The VIP diving center in La Restinga! Amazing instructors and they know the best diving locations in the area. No doubt I will come back!Written 18 April 2022
- Great diving with Claude, Celine and Jesus. We dived at different sites, their experience and dedication made my trip a real pleasure. Wishing all the best for you and see you soon!Written 14 January 2021
- I did my open water PADI qualification en el centro de buceo el hierro and it’s an experience I will never forget and am more than great full for. Iñaqi is a great person with a benevolent and amiable personality whom is clearly knowledgeable and holds experience in abundance , I could not of asked for a better instructor. The center it’s self is very modern and very well maintained. All staff are welcoming and brilliant to be around . There is nothing I would change about my experience and would 110% recommend. I am sure I will come back.Written 26 February 2022
- We have just completed an Open Water Dive course with the centre and it was amazing (our first experience of diving!). From the very first email through to the end of the course the engagement with centre staff was encouraging and positive. The support and instruction was first class. All of the practical arrangements and equipment were perfect. I would strongly recommend Buceo La Restinga to anyone wishing to get their first experience of diving.Written 1 February 2022
- My wife and I dove with Antonio in early January 2018, 4 dives. This is a quality operation with a diver master who cares about the divers and his business. The equipment is good the location of La Restringa is on the edge of the world. If you have only a little Spanish and especially if you are a beginner diver, give him some notice to enlist a translator, otherwise there is likely to be other clients who can translate. Antonio works hard to make sure you see all the good stuff the national park has to offer. Highly recommended.Written 31 May 2018
- To be honest, this is not just a company that offers you economical immersions in outstanding sites but an organization that allows you to enjoy and feel the scuba environment from the moment you enter their place. I got my Open Water course and thanks to my instructor (Emily) I could gain the enough confidence to learn safely at the same time I was taking pleasure in this amazing world. Undoubtedly I would repeat the experience and just to let you know, Green Shark people are simply the best!Written 13 March 2022
- Great experience overall, the staff were really friendly, the equipment was top notch and the diving sites were absolutely gorgeous.
Would heavily recommendWritten 2 March 2020
- We had the chance to Dive with Jeff and it was a great pleasure ! He took us to beautiful spot and was very professional. I hightly recommand Taxi Diver !Written 16 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about El Hierro