- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
53 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travellers are saying
- The outside market is beautiful, a lot of shops. I recommend to visit it after 20 due to the heat. As it usually happens in these kind of places, the products are overpriced, however, the visit is worth. Essential in Ibiza.Written 18 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a special market. Awesome stuff around. A bit pricey but it´s worth it. Really cool vibes, live music.. And after the market go to eat to La Paloma, just 2 min away.. This is what we did last Sunday and we had a awesome dayWritten 13 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Real Vintage. My GF bought a couple of items and got a pair of earrings for free. Owner is a sweet lady from UK.Written 18 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited to see the Kenny Scharf exhibition. Amazing location, overlooking the Salines beach. Free entry and amazing use of space. Check the official website for artists / exhibition dates.
(If you get the bus to Salines, it's literally 30 seconds from the stop on the right)Written 25 October 2019
- The Hippy Markets are fun to go to for a few hours. It’s mostly the same stuff (junk really) and amusing but relaxing. Worth a spin.Written 9 July 2022
- We had a trip to the Market at Cala Llenya, this is a nice market the ladies were interested mainly in clothes, while the men focused on the Bic-a-Brac, a cheap Sunday excursion for Holidaymakers.Written 19 October 2017
- Markets are not really our scene but a pleasant way to spend some time searching for the bargains that managed to stat hidden from us.Written 9 September 2017
- 10+ stars. Enrique and his family were so nice and very professional. The brought 4 ponies and some farm animals to the house. The children and their parents took turns riding and walking the horses around our property. They even had children's washable hair color spray which the children took turns decorating the white pony.
The prices are very reasonable and he is very professional the way he conducted business and I felt comfortable knowing he had documented all of our party arrangements via Facebook and sent me the copies for safe keeping.
Facebook Enrique Esparza (Ponylandia pony rides)
209 922 3901Written 27 June 2016
- Pretty small & not many traders when we visited. Nice jewellery stall at the front. Located just at the entrance to the castle walls with other shops in the small plaza. Restaurants nearby too.Written 23 October 2021
- Came towards lunchtime when the crowds had built up and it was busy - difficult to get to all the stalls to have a proper look. So my tip would be to get there for opening time! That said it was very extensive and we managed to buy some nice items including a leather dog collar and Crystal jewellery!Written 6 August 2022
- Es simplemente genial!!! Auténtico, genuino, original, divertido, extravagante. Si buscas algo en concreto, solo lo encontrarás AQUÍ. PRECIOS BARATISIMOS. Segunda mano sobretodo, pero también cosas nuevas y exclusivas. Es un badulaque!! Cada año lo visitamos con la cartera llena, xq no suelen tener para pagar con tarjeta.
It's so cool! Extravagant, original, funny and genuine! If you are looking for something, you will find here, no doubt! Cheaper than the others. Second hand and new things. Since clothes, books, dyes, furniture, jewellery, or plants. Every year me and family go there. Go early, it's better. I hope I help you.Written 16 August 2021
- We passed by their plantation in Ibiza and it is a lovely place to walk around and to learn a little bit more about aloe. We got a serum, a 99% aloe gel and a refreshing spray.Written 16 September 2021
- A really very nice store in a nice area of Ibiza. Beautiful clothes and accessoires. A good place to be.Written 16 June 2021
- We went there two times as the weather was wet and it was a great place to kill a couple hours. The hole place as a sense Humour to it all, it starts as you arrive with the cows hanging in the tree's and your not sure if you arrived at the circus or a shop. The place is much larger than you think it will be and has things for your house, clothing, shoe's and all with that weird sense of humour to it all. Then when you get to the coffee its mind blowing in the decor, we could of set there for hours so much to look at. We had cake and tea, which was not cheap, but it was nice and a good size of it all. I bough some clothing and if I could we would bought some thing for our home, but how do you take it back home? For us a crazy afternoon out!Written 5 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ibiza
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Ibiza:See more shopping for couples in Ibiza on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Ibiza:See more budget-friendly shopping in Ibiza on Tripadvisor