Popular things to do
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I think this Mall has everything and is truly the one-stop-shop-and-drop of all Malls that I've been to. Indoor pool, arcade, fair and rides, paddle boats, ice rink, etc etc etc.
You won't be able to finish all this in a day if you stop by and look at stuff in stores. Over 800 stores and 20 restos, as what I've read, is too much.
And where'd all these people come from? LOLWritten 7 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place. Loved the history of Alberta, how it was named, how it grew. Most amazing part was the visit to assembly. It was such an enhancing experience.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great venue for a concert , not a bad seat in the house sound was great!
If you are Edmonton and what to see a musical event Winspear would be the place.Written 16 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great addition is the Indigenous experience …so much information added to by the knowledgeable staff, The lady speaking about the video was so friendly and informative we have to go back for more. A great long day for a senior,an autistic grandchild and a person with intellectual disabilities…..A very enjoyable time.Written 2 September 2023
- This is an outstanding Water Park and has been a fantastic place to go since I first went 30 years ago as a teenager. The place is clean, staff was friendly, helpful and fun was had by everyone.
As a parent this is the first time my wife and I took our children to the waterpark. This was a destination stop for us as we booked in at the Fantasyland Hotel and spent the next day at the waterpark. I believe this time of year (October 2023) must be a slower time of year or maybe we just were lucky and found a good promotion. Hotel rooms were 40% off and also if you purchase passes for the waterpark or galaxyland from the hotel front desk they were also 40% off. What fantastic savings!
The only gripe I had was that my kids being on short side of what a 4 and 7 year old would typically be, were not able to take in all the slides at the waterpark. My 7 year old daughter who is just short at 46" tall and is an outstanding swimmer wasn't able to utilize all of the slides. I wish they had something posted outside the waterpark or if they do that it was more visible. You get charged entry based on your age but in reality you only get to use a portion of water slides based on your height, age has nothing to do with it. I also made the mistake of assuming that I'd be able to go down the slide together with them, more specifically my 4 year old son as he is still developing his swimming skills, but going down together is not an option.
Despite that we spent 6 hours there and it was fantastic. Both kids, my wife and I had a great experience. We will certainly go again in the future, but we will wait until both kids are at least 48" tall so they can take it all in.Written 5 October 2023
- Exceptional orchid display in the feature pyramid. New seating areas and more water features makes for a very welcoming experience. This is an ideal place to go in winter but great anytime of year. Friendly staff and a great little restaurant. Good gift shop as well.Written 24 October 2023
- Their website could be a bit convoluted with dates and times. Easiest thing I did was park at the Jasper stop in a public lot right next to the Streetcar stop. Parking was $1 CAD per hour. The trip got to the Farmer's Market in no time. 25 mins. or less. The round trip ticket was worth the discounted price. Pay attention to the schedule as times and days of operation change with the seasons.Written 12 September 2023
- Great busy walking street, lots of quirky shops, great atmosphere, lots of great eats, great place to visitWritten 5 August 2023
- Beautiful fall day to visit this park. Did a quick 1.5 km loop walk around the lake. The fall colours are in full. Drove around the park. Really nice. Looks like a great place to camp or picnic.Written 24 September 2023
- June 2023
During the fire evacutation they were offering free entry to those affected by the fires so I brought my 9 year old. We so much appreicated having something free to do during such a stressful time.
We first went to the The Art Of Brick lego exibit which you need to have a specific entry time for, once you leave you are not supposed to go back in. It had some really cool lego art made in there. There is an area you can build your own creations too.
My daughter loved the space area and the health zone was also neat.
It is a good way to spend a couple hours.Written 28 July 2023
- A wonderful oasis in the middle of a city. Great place for everybody - walkers, hikers, runners, bikers, photographers.Written 26 December 2022
- Great place to get out and spend a few hours learning about the history of Alberta. Hundreds if not thousands of artifacts to see including animals and some dinosaurs.Written 15 November 2023
- Like a kid I grew up next to military airport and this always impressed me about plains and equipmentI was so happy to see next to my hotel this historical place,treasure pieces of flying history.great place and wonderful stuff on front deck.
Two of the young ladies do their job on amazing way!Written 5 October 2023
- W e and the dogs like this park. IT Is quite busy so that is the only negative thing. There I should a small. Bend the dogs Canmore swim in always a plus. I have ridden my bike many times through the park down to the river a great ride.Written 8 December 2022
- We've been to the Citadel twice. We've been very happy with the seats, and the people behind the ticket booth are so helpful. The performances have been great....although neither of the plays was particularly 'deep'. We'll be back, no doubt! And we find that if we're willing to sit near the front, it's not all that expensive either for live Professional theatre.Written 4 October 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Edmonton
Edmonton Attractions Information
|Thursday 11:47 pm|