- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Booking the gondola was easy, booking the Sky Bistro was hard, however, the staff were very helpful to get our party of 7 sitting together. View on Sulphur Mountain was fantastic, trip of a lifetime.Written 30 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It had snowed overnight, so the surrounding trees and some of the trail were snow covered, so it was handy to have proper hiking boots and poles. It is a steady upward climb. As we neared the top, the wind and snow increased; however, we were lucky that shortly thereafter, the wind dropped, the snow stopped and a glimmer of sun appeared on the Saskatchewan glacier, the valley, the waterfall and surrounding peaks. Soon the wind and snow picked up again. It took us about 2 hours round trip including stopping for pictures. Well worth the effort!Written 21 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An excellent hike worthy of the effort required on a very difficult trail. The initial climb up Cory Pass is long and steep after which the pitch flattens some although still a ways to the summit. The trail is poorly marked so strongly advise access to online trail app to help stay on track. We did not have such and got off track; luckily connected with others who had such access and made a world of different.
There is a long hike along ridge line with superb views and several rock scrambles including a steep downward section. We are 68 and able to finish the loop although a bit slower than most.
Along with the suggestion to have access to a trail app I would also advise not doing in inclement weather as trail would be very slippery.Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a great time rafting, even though it was cold and rainy—the guides had us all laughing and enjoying the entire experience, and after awhile no one noticed the weather because we were all bundled up in fleeces and wetsuits. By the end my teen girls jumped in the freezing water on a dare and now have a memory they’ll never forget. We warmed up with hot chocolate at the end with the whole group and made a lot of new friends. Thanks to Taedhg for keeping us in the raft and telling the best stories along the way.Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hydra provided us with an amazing experience! We we a little late due to traffic yet they provided a calm response and no worries. Dave E delivered on an excellent adventure and laughter abounded, yet I must add at my expense!! Note: sit right at the front for the best ride and do t be afraid to get cold and wet with glacial waters hitting your face! Dave E…enjoy that extra burger!
Khris and Lauren
Thornhill, ONWritten 1 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friends & I did the Ridge walk via Ferrata which is approximately 4 hrs. It was most of our first time climbing and we had an amazing time. Our guide, Paul, was great! He was very welcoming, knowledgeable and patient. He ensured that we all felt safe during the whole experience. He was able to lead our group very well and provided assistance to those who were struggling a little. The ski lift takes you approximately 1700m high which is the starting point for the ridge walk which is 2300m . We crossed small bridges, climbed steep cliffs and the walk has plenty of rest stops for you to drink water and enjoy the view. It was a thrilling yet safe adventure and anyone with average fitness level can complete it. The company provides hiking shoes, pants and jackets if needed as it gets very windy and chilly at the top. Overall, it was a great experience with incredible views. I would definitely go again!Written 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took the Columbia Icefields tour a few days ago out of Banff. It is quite a long day, 11 hrs, but worth every minute! The pick up point at the Mount Royal hotel was easy to find. We took the Roam shuttle from Canmore, so had no need for parking, but it was an easy short walk after we were got off the bus. Our guide, Annicke was absolutely fantastic. A perfect combination of information and fun! She has great knowledge of the area, and an equally great sense of humour. I can't stress enough what a brilliant tour guide she is! It's quite a long journey up to the Icefields, but we stopped at several amazing lakes on the way and back, so don't be put off by the length of the tour. Mirror Lake, Waterfowl Lakes, Bow Lake are all beautiful stops! The lunch stop was in a really nice area by a river, and although I can't remember the name, it was lovely. The provided pack lunch was excellent! Best chicken wrap I've had for a while! Now, Columbia Icefields and Athabasca Glacier is a must do trip! Everything was perfectly organised by Annicke; where to meet, what would happen next, how much time we had, etc. The experience itself is jaw dropping, you really must go! Overall, we had a fantastic trip with an excellent guide! It was a small group tour, the bus was comfortable, the guide was easy to hear, and everyone had a great time!Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Made 2 bookings on 20th March for for 2 groups of 5 both groups really enjoyed there escape room experience despite one group falling to escape the Wardens Cabin
the 2 Members of staff were very good.
I would highly recommend Eureka's Escape room adventures all 10 participants thought it was a great night out on our holidayWritten 28 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We can't say enough about our heli-hiking experience at the Bobbie Burns lodge. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The guides were so incredibly experienced and obviously passionate about the mountains - we felt completely safe in their hands. Due to weather, we couldn't do both FULL Via Ferratas, but we did the best parts of both Mt Nimbus and Conrad Glacier. WOW WOW WOW! I wouldn't hesitate to go back and do it all over again!! Awesome food - they fed us very very well! One of the best beef tenderloins I've had in a long time. Super comfortable room. I already can't wait to go back and I've got a lineup of friends who will join me after seeing my social media posts!Written 29 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Overall an enjoyable experience. A bit pricey, and not something you would do that often. They had really good COVID protocols in place, everything seemed cleaned and sanitized. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, and the sleigh ride was quite enjoyable.Written 22 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Me and a friend booked the 6 day intro to mountaineering course through Alpine Air Adventures, which was an ample amount of time to really pick up key mountaineering skills and develop a lifelong friendship with our guide Christian Schlumpf.
The course was a nice balance between alpine/ice climbing and rock climbing skills and was tailored specifically to our own desires as well as the weather; every day Christian as well as the rest of the Alpine Air Adventures team ensured that we were doing something unique and really getting a taste for the rockies. From dawning our crampons up to the Mount Anthabasca summit to multi-pitch rock climbing up Castle Mountain the course was everything I imagined at a very economical price. I highly recommend.Written 8 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the kayak explorer with Becca and we loved it! Becca was extremely patient and helpful with us, as we had little to no experience with kayaks. We would highly recommend Becca’s tours!Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Awesome steep ice clinic today with Kris. Great knowledge and teaching/instruction from him. Learned so much and had lots of fun. Definitely would recommend him and his company for any courses. Would love to book in with them again for further learning in the future.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went on the Paradise Mine Tour and did not regret it. We started off at the base at 4000ft and went up to approximately 8000ft. They have very good trails; some smooth ones, but also some challenging and rocky ones. It was my first July snow encounter. Very good machine selection. Our great guide Jose did an amazing job guiding us through the mountains, but also explaining and telling us about the history of the mine. Thank You Jose and Toby Creek Team!!Written 20 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Everything about this trip was fabulous - the location and scenery, the horses, the ride options, the food and the accommodations. But most importantly, the people are fantastic - the guides from Alpine Stables are wonderful and will make you feel comfortable and secure regardless of your riding experience, and the MCs and the other riders make this trip an experience not to be missed. Do not hesitate to book your adventure now!Written 1 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.