14 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wonderful professional therapist. Clean changing bathroom with shower is convenient. Very reasonably priced and responded well on Whats app. Last minute appointment was accommodated.Written 20 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful relaxing massage in a quiet air condition room. Definitely worth visiting! Go for the 80 minutes - it’s worth it!Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a great experience learning how to climb silk ropes. I wanted to try something new and out of my comfort zone and this definitely was the way to go. The instructor, Pao, is not only an amazing aerialist but such a wonderful loving and patient instructor; you can really feel her passion and love for the art and her students. I was in Puerto for almost two months and I attended as many evening classes as possible. Even if you are in town for a short time I still 100% recommend, it is a wonderful experience.Written 1 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good vibes, excelent view, the location is good!!! Best place to practice yoga with qualified teachers in Puerto Escondido!! Good value for your money....:)Written 5 June 2014
- Rufina has such a peaceful space and experience for a massage! She has a special touch and I will continue to return to her. Thank you and keep it up!
¡Rufina tiene un espacio y una experiencia tan tranquilos para un masaje! Ella tiene un toque especial y continuaré volviendo a ella. Gracias y sigan así!Written 21 January 2020
- Two of us limped in to Casa Corzo, one with a twisted ankle and one with painful, clicking knee joint. We were booked in for deep tissue massages. The guys took time to assess what was going on with our injuries and really paid attention to what we were saying. The result was nothing less than miraculous! My knee was a little painful at first but soon settled down and has been totally normal ever since. After being very worried about it, this was a huge relief! Worth every penny.Written 15 March 2022
- This is a great place to do pilates. It's both for the experienced and the newbie. 50 pesos for group workout, 300 pesos for private lessons. The view from the workout studio is amazing, haven't seen anything like it! The teachers are sweet, nice and welcoming. It's a good idea to bring a bottle of water with you. They have mats to use during classes.Written 27 June 2015
- This is a really nice boutique hotel for such great value. We especially enjoyed the pool and view. The rooms are so big and spacious. Great wifi and the facilities are great. The beds are also very comfortable. The staff are friendly especially the guys at the restaurant. They never failed to smile or say a good morning.
The location was very quiet. I loved the location but it's a few minute cab ride into town. We just took a taxi into town every day which was like 30 peso each way.Written 28 August 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Escondido