Popular things to do
- Day Cruises
- 4WD Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Kayaking Tours
- Bus Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Family Friendly
- Walking Tours
- Special Offers
Top Attractions in Providenciales
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Very beautiful. Peaceful. No vendors, BYO umbrellas & chairs. BYO floats & a ball to toss around if you have kids. Finding it is a challenge but not impossible. Use Google maps to Ocean Point Drive. Look for Villa Sol Luna & of course a few cars lined up near the path.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Chalk Sound was so pretty. The biggest issue is that all the land around it has been sold or for sale and no land was left for visitors. We found a lot for sale and walked down the undeveloped lot to see the water. It was so clear and beautiful. Picturesque was a road you can stop at to see the water but it faces sunset so plan to go earlier in the day so you aren't blinded. No boats are allowed. No fishing. No littering. Take pictures only. It is near Silly Sound Creek.... which is not as impressive.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Such a great time. Food was awesome and had a blast shopping with the family. A must do. My teenage daughters really enjoyed also. Bring cash.Written 16 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went Thurs 6/23 from 10-12:30. Not crowded. No loud music. Yes a few vendors (maybe 6?) that offered drinks, food, water sports, rental umbrellas, etc. We went for the water sports. Our girls did the jet skis in & outside of the bay. They loved it. 2 chairs & an umbrella were $30 for 3 hours. Parking across the street from the entrance. Crystal clear blue, shallow water. Much quieter bay next door at Taylor Bay Beach. Both great for different reasons. We grabbed lunched at Las Brisas on way home.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I make it a point to seek out the local breweries when traveling. This was definitely the best on TCI, and not just because it’s the only one. ;) We tried two flights, the regular which consisted of their 4 flagship beers and the premium which was a mix of some others such as another IPA, and a Belgium. We enjoyed them all! My favorite is usually an IPA, but our group favorite of the trip was the “I-AIN-GA-LIE.” The prices were also great considering how expensive everything is on the island. We got a 6 pack of the Amber to go for $12! We also got great souvenirs at the brewery (t-shirts, pint glasses, hats) for ourselves and beer drinking friends. Overall, if you’re a beer drinker, this is definitely worth the stop!Written 28 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful, clear, calm, bright blue water for your aquatic pleasure! Just wade right in, float around, swim a bit, and you're going to have a great time without any equipment!
There were plenty of boats out here, and certainly folks out there swimming with some gear like snorkel gear.
This place is so relaxing, it's entrancing just to look at it and be in the water and forget what time it is!
I'd highly suggest a visit here if you have the opportunity. Great water if you like water but are worried for not being a strong swimmer.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It is absolutely gorgeous, clear, light blue-turquoise water and super calm. The sand is smooth and soft, but of course hot hot hot in the sun! Bring your SPF so you can reapply every couple hours but make sure it's reef safe! Bring hydration, too!
This beach is out of this world, and I can't believe it's technically the Atlantic Ocean! Beautiful! The waves are not too crazy, so you can hang out in the water without worrying about getting knocked down every minute!
Would go back in a heartbeat!Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ohmigosh these endangered rock iguanas are tooooo cute! I've never seen an iguana in its natural habitat, and I was excited to see them. They like to hang out under the shade, because it's hot as heck even for the iguanas! To find them, walk slowly and keep your eyes open. You can also look on the ground for tell-tale, well, tail marks, as you would expect from an animal walking with a tail on the sandy ground. They are cute!
The water on this island is also amazing on both sides, including Half Moon Bay on the north. You'll want to bring shoes to walk around and get from one beach to the other side, as there are lots of pine needles, rocks and other ground, including, yes, hot sand.
If you have a chance to see these critters, do it! So cute!Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You need a keep or something bigger than the little Lego cars you rent but it’s worth it. Super bumpy hilly ride to the beach. We found tons of conch shellsWritten 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This gallery and its adjacent store Anna Too! are beautifully curated. The artwork, handcrafted soaps, scarves, jewellery, clothing - I loved it. And I found the prices reasonable. In Anna Too! even the dressing room is beautiful, with little lights sparkling and a wall with customer's signatures. Wonderful store. This is exactly the type of store I like to go to when buying things to bring back to friends (and for myself of course!)Written 21 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The water was calm when my wife and I went snorkeling. Others were in the water doing the same thing. We were good swimmers and didn't use a life jacket, though other swimmers who were snorkeling did wear life jackets. You don't have to swim far out from the beach to see marine life. We saw all manner of animals, including sponges corals, anemones, starfish, sea urchins, among others. And reef fish large and small -- angelfish, butterfly fish, damsels, grouper, a moray eel, parroting, a trigger fish, and more. We dove down for brief moments to get closer to the animals. We saw a couple of rays near the bottom.Written 15 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tightest slots I’ve ever encountered. Played all evening and didn’t see anyone having a good night. Blackjack hosts are amazing tho. I’d only visit again to play table games.Written 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Providenciales
- The best day trips from Providenciales according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private 7-Hour Catamaran Tour in Turks and Caicos
- Discovery Tour and Treasure Hunt ( North and Middle Caicos)
- Full Day Private Boat Charter at Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Private 7-Hr Island Escape Tour in Turks and Caicos
- Turks and Caicos Islands Full-Day Private Boat Tour with Lunch