14 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Short walk amongst limestone rocks, draped in tree roots and surrounded by jungle-like forest. The walks leads you through a narrow chasm between towering limestone rocks to a lookout. Here you can view Pohara Beach and Golden Bay. Well worth the time and effort.Written 6 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ferry leaves around every hour and only a quick 5min ride across to Rabbit Island which is lovely! Offer senior citizen discount and family passes. Best to get a return trip ticket. Fabulous service and very fun activityWritten 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This walk is wonderful although you do need to be prepared with food, clothes and leave time to do the walk. It is important to check the weather as it is high and very exposed.
The road to Mt Arthur is a bit iffffy so either take a four wheel drive vehicle or be a
confident driver in a two wheel drive vehicle.
On the walk give yourself 7.5 hours return if you are a steady walker who likes to take photos, have lunch at the top and was not born with mountain goat legs.
The views are spectacular and the change of landscape is very interestingWritten 30 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did it in 2 days and slept in the hut, the track is pretty hard but totally worth it! Bring warm clothing and good hiking bootsWritten 13 December 2019
- not that easy to walk on best with a few sticks for stabilisation wear good shoes . nice views and great to see the teppeesWritten 1 October 2023
- Nice easy short walk. Definitely worth the stop to break a journey. Tunnel was manageable without a torch. Some steps and an abundance of SandfliesWritten 11 January 2020
- If you need a great view this is the course. Not a flat piece on the course this makes for fun and interesting golf. The views over the Tasman Bay and Mountains are fantasticWritten 24 January 2018
- This farm is amazing. Superb value for money. We did the $10 petting zoo and it included a pony ride. No charge for adults either. We will be back for trail rides next time.Written 28 December 2020
- I did the 100 Hour Extended Learning Yoga Teachers Training, as I had my 200 Hour Yoga Teachers Training from a previous course I did in India.
Julie Stephens course had us teaching to each other from the very first day of class. I was so nervous as this is what I was needing, practical teaching experience. She created an incredibly safe place to gain confidence and find our unique individualised yogic voice, while being compassionate to our reservations and fears. Her extensive experience and knowledge of yoga and that of the other specialised practitioners she had on the course, gave me even more reassurance that I could conduct a safe and meaningful class structure for my students. As the course progressed and I gained more and more confidence...I found my voice and the yoga teacher within.
I highly recommend this course to anyone who want to extend their knowledge, training and find confidence in their abilities as a blooming yoga teacher in a nurturing positive environment!
Thank you so much Julie!Written 11 May 2022
- Paul Newton was a superb tour guide and reliable driver. He was flexible, thoughtful, and really to tell you the truth he saved our trip! Our ferry to New Zealand was cancelled and he caught it and texted us in time to make alternative plans. He even recommended an airlines and flight. Next thing we were there and he was right where he said he'd be. A great conversationalist and steady hand at the wheel, I wish we'd booked him for more of our trip on the south island. Highly recommend.Written 3 November 2023
- Have been going to kimmy for years for all my beauty and maintenance needs! she’s absolutely amazing at what she does and makes you feel totally comfortable, highly reccomendWritten 6 December 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Tasman
Tasman Attractions Information
|Sunday 4:01 am|