Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Easy to find, just follow the directions on the road for the vanilla. Roll up to his house, knock on door and he will come out and take you into his outdoor room where all the vanilla and vodka making is. Make sure your up for a cpl shots lol as this dude will give you taste tester of all his vodka and chocolates nom nom.
Awesome dude, vodka, chocolate and dont forget the vanilla beans. Also dont forget to donate to the local team he fundraisers for. Take cash!Written 19 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were recommended this tour by the boys from Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruises, who also happen to dance at this show. We were not disappointed! The music, the dancing, the food, all of it was fantastic. This is one of the more pricey cultural shows but for us it was worth it. The food was beautiful, and the venue staff made sure everyone was looked after including making sure everyone had a seat for the show.
The show itself is spectacular, although we did have a little trouble hearing the story itself, the music and the dancing was just incredible. Rarotonga is passionate about sharing their culture and this evening did exactly that! As someone who is careful about wanting to experience authentic culture rather than touristy gimicks, this felt genuine and the passion of the performers for their culture was obvious. Definitely recommend for a wonderful night shared with friends or family, and the shared tables means you might even come away with new friends!Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wee blip with our family of 8 booking to start,but the awesome team worked it out and put us all in a VIP box looking down at performance where performers would look up and acknowledge us all up in our box👍We even had our own bar and bar lady serving our drinks 🍸 With 1st round complimentary on them👍They also let our group go first to get the yummy food from buffet table.Highly recommended culture night performance everyone should checkout when in Rarotonga 🏝Our family absolutely 💯% enjoyed our night.Thankyou to all the amazing staff...We'll be back...Ngā mihi ❤️Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a 90min couples massage here. It was fantastic. Sinta and Mona really looked after us and we came away feeling amazing. Would highly recommend.Written 29 May 2023
- The girls in the spa were amazing. Made me feel comfortable and they worked their magic. - highly recommend - timing was the best after a couple of days there I was ready for it and it was great.Written 23 September 2019
- Awesome time with the 3 Captains. Lots of fun and our grandchildren had one of their best times on the Island. Little Elli (6yrs) - best day ever :o)Written 3 December 2023
- On our recent visit to Rarotonga, a friend and I had the pleasure of being led through a private yoga session with Maya. It was amazing. Under the blue sky, with the sound of the ocean beside us, Maya lead us through a customized therapeutic yoga sequence. Her tuition was perfect. I had contacted her by email prior to our trip and discussed my abilities, health/possible restrictions and wants. Maya responded promptly and professionally, answering all my questions. During the session she guided us and extended us where necessary. We both felt at ease and comfortable the whole time. Maya was great at explaining what we were doing and why. Always in easy to understand language for our beginner level. This beautiful experience left me feeling inspired, grateful and balanced. These feelings remained with me, not just on the day of our yoga, but for longer.
I would thoroughly recommend joining Maya for a yoga session. I only wish I could be there again this week for more. Will definitely return and will definitely book in with Yogi Maya again. Namaste. Meitaki maata.Written 25 May 2015
- I can’t recommend highly enough. From booking the trip, to being picked up at the resort, the experience was easy and excellent. The Koka team are professional, fun, and really made this a fantastic day. It was choppy the day we snorkelled, with some nervous school children on board as part of a trip. The team were reassuring, kept close, gave great tips made sure everyone, what ever your snorkeling level, had a fabulous time. The lunch was so yum and plentiful. The entertainment was hilarious. Such a great day for all ages. Something very special about listening to pacific beats cruising around the beautiful Muri waters. Blessings Koka team, you guys are awesome 🌺😀Written 30 November 2023
- We had a sailing lesson, sailing trip and went on the Treddlecat. We feel so lucky to have learned from Ken. He is a wonderful teacher - very approachable and generous with his knowledge, and his love of sailing is catching. We really enjoyed being out on the lagoon on the lovely sailboat, and it's hard to think of a more perfect experience than watching the sunset over Raro from the Treddlecat out on the lagoon! This was amazing value for a most memorable experience - we highly recommend it!Written 16 July 2016
- We wanted to bring back something authentic and locally made on the Cook Islands and stumbled upon 2Mamas Gallery while walking along the road in Muri. The artwork displayed at the time depicted huge and colorful flowers along with smaller art prints. We also found and purchased handmade jewelry. The shopkeeper was super friendly and helpful. She even recommended a local place for lunch which turned out to be awesome.Written 10 November 2019
- Staff are amazing, funny, great personalities. Conditions of the buggys were the reason I took a star off, other than that myself, my husband and two boys (7 & 9) had a blast!Written 17 November 2023
- Excellent service, lovely staff, extremely well cared for, beautiful setting and surroundings. 100% would recommend.Written 24 October 2023
- The ladies at the hire centre were awesome however, the owner (Cheryl) abused us for parking an ebike on the grass while we looked around. She pulled up in her car and started yelling at us and then followed us to a cafe where she proceeded to yell at us in front of the cafe owner.
She told us that she would take the bikes away at no return refund. I diffused the situation by apologising but admittedly it has left us with anxiety about using these bikes further.......
I would recommend that you support another hire company, unless you want to deal with a horrible woman.
Beware!Written 26 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Muri
- The most popular things to do in Muri with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Muri on Tripadvisor
Muri Attractions Information
|Tuesday 2:47 pm|