- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The cost of a return ticket is 18 euros which I find rather expensive but I must say it's a good experience.Depending on the time you want to go up there may be long queues.
We were staying at the nearby Parador so went there at 8.00am as soon as they opened to buy the ticket.We went back to the Parador for breakfast and then took the cable car at 10 o'clock.Written 9 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hiked the Torre De Los Horcados Rojos trail (PR-PNPE-23) which was about 9km at the end of August. Starting early at just after 9am it was not so hot and there were few people on the trail. We got to appreciate the views from afar with the low cloud over the mountains. We made the mistake of taking too many layers with us. It felt cold queuing for the cable car at the bottom so we assumed it would be colder at the top. Actually when the sun came out it was very hot so we ended up wearing shorts and a t-shirt and carrying our jeans, fleases and anoraks in our backpack. There are lovely views on that trail which is well maintained. We stopped for lunch at the junction to Refugio Cabana Veronica before continuing on to a lovely viewpoint. After the hike we walked an extra couple of kilometres or so to look at the Heidi house from afar. This day trip surpassed our expectations!Written 18 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the Via Ferreta booked with El Portal de Picos and guided all the way by Guillermo. It was a truly amazing experience. We were certainly very out of our comfort zone but with Guillermo always felt secure. I honestly never thought I could do anything like this but we did !Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- enjoyable trail into heart of Picos de Europa park; abundant mountain and distant views; rejuvenating....Written 30 May 2022