Noumea, New Caledonia27 contributions
Thank you for your trust, yes we make guided tours by Green Train Tour of Nouméa, the duration is of 1H30 with 2 stops: the Ouen Toro Canon and FOL (At the top to Noumea City).
The price is $42 AUD (or $35 US) for the adults and $24 AUD (or $20 US) per child under 12 year-old.
You can pay in dollars AUD or USD or credit card.
From your arrival to Nouméa, the counter of sale manage you towards the Cruise Ship Terminal and is situated to the right.
Sorry you cannot reserve by internet yet, we have not set up a platform ONLINE .
Departure times are approximately: 09:15 am, 10:00 am, 10:45 am and 11:30 am for the morning ship and 3.30pm or 3.45 pm and 5.00 pm for the afternoon ship.
All trip offer at the cruise ship terminal Noumea New Caledonia:
- HOP ON HOP OFF: $20 AUD or $15 US per adult
- COUNTRY TOUR (during 2h30 with visit Cultural Center) : $42 AUD or $35US per adult
- MUSEUM’S TOUR (during 2h00 with visit Maritime Museum and World War II Museum) : $30 AUD or $25US per adult + HOP on Hop Off FREE.
- DUCK ISLAND: $30 AUD included ALL DAY PASS or $25 US.
- AQUARIUM: $30 AUD included ALL DAY PASS per adult or $25US.
- ZOOLOGICAL PARC: $24 AUD (transfer + entry) per adult or $20 US.
- TJIBAOU CUTURAL CENTER: $24 (transfer only + entry) per adult or $20 US
- PRIVATE TOUR: Depends on duration and on number of nobody.
The staff who takes care of the sale for all the tours is dressed in a RED shirt.
Take a look at their web page, just search for Lyvai
They have shopping cart now, so you can book.
Maybe good for next trip.