This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodden Tours, Sandy Bay, Roatan IB3107 Honduras
Our private tours are 100% customizable--Feel free to
Add/Remove/Change activities and decide how much time spent at each location as your tour day goes along!
YOU are the Boss...just let your guide know your interests, preferred activities and sights that interest you most! You determine the tour length, too -- meet us early for a nice long tour day, if you like, and let your guide know when you're ready to return to the ship! It truly is
just that easy to assure that your personalized & private tour is everything that you want it to be! If there are any questions, concerns or comments during your tour day, feel free to have your guide (or any other uniformed Bodden Tours guide) phone me directly! We want you to be happy with your tour and the time sightseeing around our island...plus add-on options once here include:
• Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline -- $45 per guest
• Victor's Monkey Business -- $5 per guest
• Offshore Snorkeling by Boat -- $20 per guest with your own gear, or $25 per guest with rental gear
• Iguana Farm fee -- $10 per guest
• Carambola Gardens -- $10 per guest self-guided, or $15 per guest guided tour
• Halfmoon Glass-bottom Boat -- $35 per guest
• Roatan Parasail Adventure -- $65 per guest
• Halfmoon Bay/West End Village -- No additional charge*. Great for souvenir shopping, lots of restaurants/bars lining the brown sand beach. This diver's community is a unique experience, with great reef snorkeling just off the end of the docks.
-Halfmoon Bay Resort charges $10 for a day-pass (includes beach lounger and restroom access...no beach vendors!)
• West Bay Beach, what the cruise lines refer to as "Tabayana Beach"
-Free public beach access, if you will like to walk through and put your towel on the beach.
-Jet Skis, Banana-boat rides, para-sailing, canoes, snorkel gear, etc. are all available for rent from beach vendors
-You can rent beach chairs for $5-7 each at many places along West Bay beach
-Snorkel Gear ranges from $10-20 per set-up, depending on if you rent from a beach vendor or a licensed dive shop
-Resort Day-Passes range from $10-40 per person, and generally include a beach lounger (with shaded seating available), restroom, fresh water shower and changing room access, etc..
• Sol y Mar Private Beach Club -- $10 per guest
• School/Children's Home Visits -- No additional charge
• Stone Castle Cameo Factory - No additional charge
• Shopping around the Island - Honduras is known for its' coffee, mahogany, vanilla and cigars.
• and MORE -- let us know what YOU want to see/do!