Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We are passionate about the Coromandel and, as this is our playground, our local guides are able to showcase what the peninsula has to offer better than anyone and give you an insight into the local life. We design the tour according to low tide times on Hot Water Beach and make sure you make the most of the experience by providing shovels and a guide to help you find the perfect spot for you beach bath.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hot Water BeachStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Cathedral Cove WalkStop: 2 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Coromandel Town Carpark, Unnamed Road, Waikato 3506, New Zealand Whitianga i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 66 Albert Street, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
Coromandel, New Zealand Whitianga, New Zealand
- Guided Tour
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
George was our guide and he did a fantastic job. We went to Hot water beach, Cathedral Cove, and Paku hill/summit. The views were stunning and the day was amazing. Absolutely loved the hike to Cathedral Cove.
Started kind of bad because of the wrong information I got before, that they were gonna pick me up at 7am but they didn’t show up so I called and got informed they were leaving the first destination at 7am, so I was gonna be picked up about one hour later than said.. not to…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from CoromandelAdventures, Owner at Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel
Responded 27 Nov 2019
Kia Ora Frida, Thank you for your feedback. I understand that the confusion regarding your pick up time was not a great start to your day. We had arranged a special pick up from your accommodation in Whitianga so you didn't need to get to the iSITE for the early start, a confirmation of the pick up time should have been made at that point. It's great to hear you enjoyed the rest of your day. All the best for your travels.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours
Remarkable Coromandel Peninsula
Sharni organized my private tour very professionally and it's a memorable and remarkable experience. Anton, tour gu…
Fantastic experience on the Coromandel Walkway
Great scenery and super friendly and professional service - just as advertised and perfectly run from pick up to dr…
Great value for money, amazing walks & great guides!
I booked this tour on a very very short notice (called at 9:45 pm for a tour the next day). This was not a problem …
We went as a group of six. Sarni was our guide and she really went over and above to make our tour wonderful. Sarni…
6 of us did this adventure yesterday (most of us in our 50's). Firstly it's a tricky road out to Stoney Bay as it's…
The walk is well worth the road trip at each end. The effort the owner went to to get an extra person so we could …
Unreliable operators. I booked transport for two people to be taken to beginning of Coastal Walkway and to be colle…
Driver (Dave) beyond amazing; hikes stunning
The entire day was fabulous. We were picked up at our B & B and then picked up two other couples. Van was very comf…
Coromandel Coastal Walkway with Kauri
Very nice walk; outstanding views of the bay & the Kauri pines are simply wonderful. 3/4 hour well spent
A few friends from Whitianga decided we needed an outing and this place was on the top of the list. Well worth it.…
Taking this trip saves having to drive for almost 2 hours on mainly unsealed roads. It also makes it possible to do…
Northern Hot Spots Tour
Sarni hastily resolved a problem when the ferry from Auckland to Coromandel Town had mechanical issues. Even after…
The Most Amazing Tour & Tour Guides
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Coromandel Adventures. To start I will say we traveled to New Zealand fro…
Only way to experience Coromandel!
We spent two fabulous days with Willie and with David. Willie showed us the west coast beach areas and sights while…
Sarni was super helpful for the set up of our three day adventure! Day one David was great on many levels. Safe dri…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,078 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel
- Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel price starts from $120.64. Discover and book Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel on Tripadvisor
- Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel on Tripadvisor
- Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel is hosted by Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel on Tripadvisor