Recommended by 95% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atWana Jet100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New ZealandAt lake edge beside the log cabin. Directly across the road from Wanaka iSite.See address & details
- Pass byLake Wanaka
- You'll end atWana Jet100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New ZealandAt lake edge beside the log cabin. Directly across the road from Wanaka iSite.See address & details
Wana Jet, 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- One complimentary wine or beer
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great cruise around part of the Lake on a large craft with a glass of wine and cheese board. Very comfortable even if slightly rough and good information from crew.
Response from TimC4750, Manager at Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board
Responded 8 Mar 2021
Really glad you enjoyed the trip Andy. All the best thanks.
Wow what an awesome cruise. Magnificent views with wonderful captain & crew. My husband & I enjoyed every minute of it. The cheese platter was delicious as well. Thank you.
Date of experience: January 2021
My wife and I enjoyed an hour of spectacular views aboard the catamaran "Dual Image". Wine and cheese was great and the skipper and guide were so knowledgeable and helpful. Thoroughly recommend.
This was great and better than I thought it would be. Lindsay and Adam are great hosts. They have great stories and give good service. Highly recommended on a gorgeous day. I read one bad review and promise it isn’t like that at all. Bar also available onboard.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lake Wanaka Cruises
Fab couple of hours.
Well!!! What a way to enjoy a few hours relaxtion. Did a lake cruise with my wife, an aunt and uncle and one of my …
Cruisey cruise with views!
This was a relaxing cruise on a fine day with calm water and great views. There was just the right amount of passen…
This was an awesome experience ! From Wanaka township it is not possible to appreciate the full scale of Lake Wanak…
Great trip. I made it up the track at the island. We had our 2 yr grandchild with us. Tim was very informative. th…
A must-do when at Wanaka
A wonderful cruise. Skipper/owner/guide Tim is friendly, knowledgeable and very pleasant to be around. The cruise w…
A must do!
Awesome cruise - we have used Tim and Dual Image for the last 2 years for our 'end of year trip' for the year 13's,…
Ruby Island Cruise worth doing
Really impressed with this trip out to Ruby Island and the walk around the island to hear and see the history of th…
Great trip, would recommend 100%
Fantastic morning out with Tim and Pavlov (hope we spelt that right). Amazing service, super friendly people, beaut…
Doing something a little different
Highly recommended. Best half day out I've had for a long time. Our guide, Chris, was great. Made us feel very valu…
Fantastic Trip aboard Dual Image
We took this trip on Oct 3rd. We're a family of four and regularly head to Wanaka. We had never been out on the lak…
Fantastic trip with great views and with good guide. I recommend this trip if interested in scenic views. Thankyou …
Great way to experience Lake Wanaka
We have chosen to rely on Lake Wanaka Tours because it is a local company that offers the possibility of combining …
Weka's gone wild
Relaxing trip on boat, with great views, to the island. We were greeted by a weka when we got off and then did a s…
really nice trip and friendly guides :) Morning cruise with coffee/tea to the island, after 1,5 hour wolk to the to…
Boat trip to Ruby Island
Because of the season we had a private catamaran for the tree of us. #jippie Beautiful weather and a friendly crew.…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board
- Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board will start at 5:30 PM. Discover and book Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board on Tripadvisor
- Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board price starts from $62.17. Discover and book Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board on Tripadvisor
- Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board on Tripadvisor
- Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board is hosted by Lake Wanaka Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lake Wanaka Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Wanaka 1-Hour Cruise Including Wine and Cheese Board on Tripadvisor