• Get behind the scenes of a genuine New Zealand High Country farm.
• See farm animals (Alpaca, Red Deer, cattle and sheep) up close and in their natural environment.
• Incredible views of Lake Wanaka, snow-capped peaks and glaciers and wild river valleys.
• Explore fascinating historical sites -a living museum to the areas pioneering farmers.
• Relax at our famous Alpine Cafe for refreshments Departure Times: 8:30am / 10:00am / 1:30pm
Duration: 2.5 (we always endeavour to have you back on time, however when booking other activities /and or pick ups for after your trip please allow 30 minutes extra in case your trip runs behind)
• Minimum numbers apply - 2 adults.
What to Bring:
• Sturdy Footwear
• Warm clothes, especially in winter
• Water bottle