Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With 20 Mamanuca Islands, it can be difficult as an outsider to know which you can visit. This seaspray adventure tour aboard a comfortable yacht is the perfect way to experience Fiji’s island highlights in just one day. Along with morning tea, afternoon tea, a barbecue lunch, and unlimited drinks, your crew also shows you the perfect places to swim and snorkel, as well as a traditional kava ceremony.
- You'll start atDenarau IslandOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Port Denarau MarinaStop: 10 minutesThis 15m yacht offers stable and comfortable cruising to maximise your onboard comfort and enjoyment. This activity offers a maximum of 30 guests per day. The yacht sails directly from Mana Island. Transfers to and from Denarau and surrounding islands on board a fast catamaran are included.Read morePass byMamanuca Islands
- You'll end atDenarau IslandSee Important Information for details
- See a Cast Away filming location during this Mamanuca Islands cruise
- Tasty barbecue lunch included with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- A great choice for visitors wanting to find an ideal snorkeling spot
- Choose from five conveniently located departure points
What to Expect
Your Fiji seaspray adventure cruise begins with a morning departure. Conveniently, your tour is limited to 30 visitors per day to keep you comfortable on the journey. Your yacht first stops at the uninhabited Modriki Island which is famous for being a filming location for the movie Cast Away, which starred Tom Hanks. During your time on the island, enjoy the freedom to choose what you want to do. Sunbathe, walk on the beach, or even go snorkeling in the lagoons. Next, this island-hopping adventure takes you to the island of Yanuya. On the island, get introduced to locals in a Fijian village and take part in a traditional kava ceremony. During this cruise, morning and afternoon tea are both included, and when you’ve worked up an appetite, you can indulge in a barbecue lunch with unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks. Your Fiji day trip ends back at Port Denarau Marina.
Denarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Returns to original departure point
- 6-hours sailing cruise from Mana Island
- Return catamaran transfers to Mana Island from Denarau Marina, South Sea, Treasure, Beachcomber, Matamanoa Islands
- BBQ lunch
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks whilst on board
- Hotel Pick up Nadi area: Tokatoka Resort Nadi, Fiji Gateway Hotel, Trans International Hotel, Novotel Nadi , Tanoa International Hotel, Ratsun Nadi Airport Apartment Hotel, Grand Melanesian Hotel, Tanoa Skylodge Hotel, Mercure Hotel Nadi, Best Western Hexagon International Hotel , Capricon Hotel Nadi, Nadi Bay Resort, Nalagi Hotel, Bamboo Travellers Beach, Beach Escape Villas, Bamboo Bluewater Lodge, Aquarius Pacific, Smugglers Cove, Ramada Resort, Bamboo Tropic, Tropic Lodge, New Town Beach Motel, Grand West Villas, Wailoaloa Beach Resort
- Hotel Pick up Denarau area: Worldmark Resort Denarau Island manage by Wyndham, Radisson Blu Resort Fiji, Sheraton Fiji Resort, Westin Denarau Island Resort and Spa, Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This day adventure was a highlight of our 10 day tour through the Yasawa islands. Easy transfer from our resort to the wharf and boat for the day. Headed off with some great commentary and tour guiding from the staff. First stop at the Castaway island with some snorkelling and…
Date of experience: January 2020
Watched “Cast away” the night before the trip to recap the scenes and it was amazing! Very smooth trip to the island and we skipped village visit and cava ceremony cause it was Sunday (it didn’t bother us cause we have done the cultural village tour) and more time in island and…
Wonderful day of cruising. Staff/crew were extremely friendly & happy the whole day. Shown the sights & even shown how to husk a coconut! We learnt on the way back why the tour is called ‘seaspray’ the poor boys at the front were soaked when we arrived back at Mana island 🤣
What an excellent day trip, all staff on board excellent pointing out the different islands from Castaway film spots to Survivor islands. Great opportunities to snorkel and swim, kava ceremony. Excellent bbq lunch great variety of drinks. Highly recommend this tour. Vinaka
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from SSCAdmin, Guest Relations Manager at Seaspray Day Adventure
Responded 9 Dec 2019
Bula kerstyh2019 Your quick and on point review makes me want to close my computer down and head out on a Sea Spray Adventure for the day, but alas who would then respond to such great reviews. :) Vinaka
Had a great trip The staff were friendly and informative . Snorkeling was great Island people were fantastic children so friendly Food very tasty nice to have complementary drinks All round a great trip and value for money
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: South Sea Cruises
Anna Lena W00
WTF, why? Just terrible and poorly done.
Bad weather, not their fault, but I tried calling them at 8 in the morning wanting to know if I was going to be abl…
This is not a cruise! It’s a FERRY
We have emailed this to the Fijian cruise company, let's hope they refund our money and change their adverts! ——— W…
it was fun, but not really greatest of experience
This is a small island which accommodates limited number of people at a time, the package for day tour included ka…
Disregard for safety, BBQ food terrible, island facilities dilapidated
It’s well organised with slick on time departure/arrival at South Sea Island. There is a briefing on the activities…
Rainy but excellent beach day
Trip over & back on the Yasawa Flyer was great. Unfortunately it rained hard for first 1/2 of the day. But that …
Half day was plenty with young kids
2 adults, 1 child and 1 toddler We did the half day afternoon cruise and it was plenty with a young family. The ki…
Great choice for visiting the islands!
Smooth journey, great and helpful staff who assisted us from boarding to departure and even made sure we had transp…
Why bother you’re much better off staying on Denerau island and enjoying the multitude of great restaurants there t…
Would do it again!!!
There were about 10 sharks on the snorkel trip. Got very good video and pictures with my Go-Pro. Snorkelling in fro…
Disappointing, but tried to make the best of it
The entire reason for booking this cruise was because it said there was parasailing (for an added cost). When we go…
The crewon the Fiji Princess makes the choice and selection a good one. They are friendly as well as attentive. Th…
Terrible Online Service
First of all Id like to state that ive been on their cruises a many times, so i tried emailing them recently for a …
A day on a Desert Island
A well organised day trip to a tiny island. From pick up to check, in to arrival on Southsea Island, we were looked…
Excellent boat trip to South Sea Island.
Booked a half day boat trip to South Sea Island. Booking desk was efficient and friendly. Was picked up at hotel an…
Sea spray amazing adventures! 15.02.20
Wow, I was on seaspray, excursion for 1 day. We cone to Denorau Port, 1 hour by sea to nex boat (from big to small)…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 114 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Seaspray Day Adventure
How much is Seaspray Day Adventure?
Seaspray Day Adventure price starts from $181.00. Discover and book Seaspray Day Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Seaspray Day Adventure cancellation policy?
Seaspray Day Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seaspray Day Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Seaspray Day Adventure?
Seaspray Day Adventure is hosted by South Sea Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South Sea Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seaspray Day Adventure on Tripadvisor