View all photos (23)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
7001 Seaview Ave NW
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, USADeparture Point: The Kingsley and her Captain will meet you at Shilshole Bay Marina's "O-Dock." The address to use for GPS is 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100. We strongly suggest using Lyft / Uber / or Taxi services as parking is limited! If you must drive, public parking is on the south side of the main building, or the row closest to the steet on the north side. Your captain will greet you at the gate for "O-Dock", north of the main building. There is a head (bathroom) on the boat, and we will offer you shore restroom before departing. If you are lost or running late please call Captain Russ at (303) 941-6960. For any other questions or concerns, call Captain Dylan at (206) 300-9012. Address: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100 Seattle, WA 98117 Directions: • From I-5 take exit 172 for 85th St • Turn right onto 32nd Ave NW • 32nd Ave NW will turn into Golden Gardens Dr NW • Turn left onto Seaview Pl NW • Shilshole Bay Marina will be on your right • Park close to the main building in the row closest to the street
See address & details
- 1Candere CruisingStop: 3 hours -Your adventure begins as we embark from the Shilshole Bay Marina, preparing to set sail as we round the break water. Throughout this 3 hour sailing adventure you'll have an opportunity to learn how to sail, or just let us do the work and enjoy experiencing: The cool ocean breeze. Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Downtown Seattle, The Space needle, The Great Wheel, Mount Rainier, Large yachts and massive Merchant Marine Containerships. Wild life such as seals, sea lions, small porpoises, jumping fish and on rare, lucky occasions, Southern Resident Orcas and Humpback whales Adventure for your group of up to Six Passengers Sit back, relax and enjoy all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so specialRead more
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, USA
- Local guide
- Adult life jackets provided
- Private tour
- Please bring life jackets for children 10 and younger
- Food and drinks are not provided
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please consult your doctor before booking and take a remedy up to an hour before departure
- Gratuities not included and not required, though greatly appreciated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a 2 hour boat ride with my party of 6. Wonderful experience. Boat attendants were extremely courteous and knowledgeable on the tour. Will definitely go on this tour again if I am in Seattle again.
We had a beautiful time on this sailing boat! The captain was awesome and fun to talk to and the views were amazing! We didn’t get to see whales on this trip but we did spot a few porpoise, a seal, tons of jellyfish, and a starfish! It was an great way to spend 4th of July! …
Date of experience: July 2020
Awesome Captain...we had a great time with our daughter and her best friend! This is 1 event I would recommend while in Seattle area!
Date of experience: June 2020
We had a great experience with Candere Cruising. Our captain, Russ, was very knowledgeable and showed us a great time! It’s definitely the best way to see Seattle. A one of a kind experience!
Date of experience: August 2019
We had an absolutely wonderful time with Captain Russ. The boat was beautiful and he is obviously a skilled sailor. He provided great explanations of what we were seeing, as well as delightful stories along the way. Highly recommended.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Candere Cruising
Private Sunset Sailing
Had an amazing time on our private sailing experience and the captain was very accommodating with covid currently h…
Such A Great Time!!!
We had such an amazing time with Amy as our captain!! She was very knowledgeable with not only the history of the a…
Great introduction to Seattle!
We booked this for our first afternoon in Seattle, The weather was beautiful and it was a great way to see parts of…
Lake Union Boat Tour
We really enjoyed our private 2-hour trip around Lake Union. Mark was an excellent captain and guide
Worth Every Cent
The captains were fantastic. The they were knowledgeable and incredibly friendly. The boat was clean and perfect …
Fantastic views! Fun Captain! Delicious wine. Waving to all the other boaters. Floating homes! Excellent val…
We went with a group of 3 friends, all in our mid twenties, on the 4th of July and had an amazing time! The boat is…
Can't recommend highly enough!
My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on this 2 hour cruise this weekend. We actually ended up being the only peop…
BEST EXPERIENCE IN SEATTLE
Captain Amy was the best company / tour guide. Everything was clean and sanitized and Drinks were great !
I had an AMAZING time on my sightseeing tour! My Captain was AMAZING! She was very helpful and really nice! Just re…
When the town is down, this Cruise saved the day!
One drink was included, and this is Family Friendly - enjoy up to 6 people on this boat, and Captain Amy was amazin…
Great sailing trip on the Puget sound. Captain Russ was nice to sail with. Had a great time. Saw wild life like …
I loved it!!!!
we came from Texas to visit beautiful Seattle. Only bad thing is that we went while everything is shut down. Lucki…
Awesome views and super entertaining.
Our tour guide, Maleine was awesome! The tour itself was the perfect amount of time, super informative, relaxed, an…
We had a great trip on Seattles Favorite Cruise
Our captain was excellent! I mean excellent! She knew history, interesting current information, is a great conver…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound
How much is Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound?
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound price starts from US$455.13. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound cancellation policy?
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound?
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound is hosted by Candere Cruising. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Candere Cruising on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor