View all photos (143)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For a boozy twist on the ghost tour, don't miss this ghastly pub hopping adventure to some of Savannah's famously haunted pubs and bars. Get ready for a scare as you set out on the town, and follow your guide around Savannah's storied Historic District. Enjoy macabre tales of spirits while sipping pints at local taverns—at your own expense—and visit a hidden speakeasy, and even the graveyard.
You'll start at
Moon River Brewing Company
21 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USAWe meet at Moon River Brewing, 21 West Bay Street, Savannah Georgia. Your guide, Spooky Steve will be out front of Moon River Brewing Company or inside at the main downstairs bar in a black hat, you can't miss him!
See address & details
- 1Moon River Brewing CompanyStop: 20 minutes -We meetup and begin the tour at Moon River Brewing Company. They make excellent beers and it just so happens to be one of the most haunted buildings in the world!Read more
You'll end at
Colonial Park Cemetery
200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USAWe end the tour at or near Colonial Park Cemetery.
See address & details
- Get spooked on this haunted pub crawl around Savannah's Historic District
- Visit different spots, plus one of Savannah's most haunted buildings
- Uncover tales of Savannah's famous hauntings from your guide, Spooky Steve
- Meet your group at Moon River Brewing Company, just steps from City Hall
Moon River Brewing Company, 21 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Local guide
- Haunted Pub Crawl And Ghost Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Drinks at the bars and taverns visited
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Spooky Savannah Ghost Tours
Spooky Steve = Awesome
This tour was awesome and made even better because of Spooky Steve. He is the best guide ever and made it a…
Awesome and spooky time!
Went with a group of girls for a bachelorette party in Savannah. We had the best time and loved laughing and…
If you are looking for any reason to try this ghost tour, Spooky Steve is IT!!!! Highly recommend!!!
Highlight of Savannah
My sister and I joined Spooky Steve and a small group for a fantastic night out in Savannah. I got a pic of an orb…
Spooky Steve was amazing! My daughter and I visited Savannah to celebrate her 21st birthday and this tour was a…
Spooky Steve Only!
Savannah has a plethora of Ghost Tours to choose from;don't make the mistake of missing out on Spooky Steve! This…
Ghost Pub Tour with Spooky Steve
Had a great time! Spooky Steve was knowledgable and fun. Tour time was good, never once felt trapped like some…
One-of-kind, amazing experience
So happy we booked this tour. My boyfriend and I had a blast! Spooky Steve was incredible sharing Savannah…
One of the best tours I’ve ever been on. Steve was a phenomenal guide who brought humor and enthusiasm to the…
Best ghost tour in Savannah!
Spooky Steve was a BLAST! Great story teller and very knowledgeable about the city of Savannah and it’s history!…
- Duration: 120–130 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071