Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atThe Woolworth Building233 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USADirections: Meet at the entrance to City Hall Park at Broadway and Park Place. (There is also a street called Park Row, be sure you are at Park Place!) Your guide will be holding a Patriot Tours sign. The tour starts right on time. Please be at the meeting place when the tour starts. If you get lost you can contact your guide at 917-716-4908 up until the start of the tour. By Subway 4,5,6 (Green Line) to Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall. Walk through City Hall Park to the other side. You will be on Broadway. Turn left and continue along the side of the park, on Broadway to Park Place. R, W (Yellow Line) to City Hall. Walk South on Broadway (with the traffic) to Park Place. 1 (Red Line), A, C (Blue Line) to Chambers Street. Walk East on Chambers Street (toward the white building with the gold statue on top) until you reach Broadway. Turn right and walk three blocks to Park Place. 2,3 (Red Line) to Park Place. Cross Broadway to the park entrance. Weekends The MTA often performs subway maintenance on weekends. We urge you to visit http://www.mta.info for changes to train routes. By Taxi Have the driver take you to Broadway and Park Place at City Hall Park. We *strongly* suggest NOT taking a taxi on weekdays! Gray Line Downtown Loop Sightseeing Bus Get off at City Hall, walk up Broadway (against traffic) to Park Place.See address & details
- 1City Hall ParkSee details
- 2St. Paul's ChapelSee details
- 3The OculusStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byFederal Reserve Bank of New York
- 4Wall StreetStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Stone Street Historic DistrictStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byDelmonico's
- 6Bowling GreenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBowling GreenBroadway &, Whitehall St, New York, NY 10004, USABowling Green ParkSee address & details
The Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Bowling Green, Broadway &, Whitehall St, New York, NY 10004, USA
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We have taken several of Karen's tours. It is a must for us when we are in NYC. They are incredibly well researched with details you will find no where else. And Karen is very entertaining and passionate, telling great stories and holding your interest for the entire tour.…
This review is about the Revolutionary War Spies Tour Recently did my 3rd tour with Karen. I had previously done the Revolutionary War and Hamilton Burr Tours. I have always been fascinated with spies and have read many books on the Culper Ring and being a fan of the show…
Date of experience: June 2018
We took this tour this morning because we have watched the television series Turn. This was well worth it, Karen did a wonderful job giving history and stories of the spies who helped Washington. A really enjoyable experience, learning just how valuable the average citizen was…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Patriot Tours
See and FEEL history in lower Manhattan!
Karen totally made history come alive for me in lower Manhattan using the actual city as a living reminder of the p…
Fascinating Walk Through NYC's Revolutionary History!
As a lifelong New Yorker, it's sometimes hard to find new things to love about NYC - esp. in the cold of winter! Bu…
Fabulous Informative Tour - a Must-Do!
Karen is a font of all knowledge of things relating to the events in New York before and during the Revolutionary W…
Best tour of our trip!
We visited 14 states over a month's time, including NYC, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Nashville, the fall colors…
A tour worth your time and money
Having just read Atkinson’s first of three books on the Revolutionary War, this tour was the perfect way to bring h…
Enjoyed Karen’s wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm for historical events. Great prologue for performance that night…
Excellent, fun tour of Revolutionary War era New York
We had a thoroughly delightful tour with Karen when we were in New York a couple of weeks ago. Karen's enthusiasm f…
Great Revolutionary War History Walking Tour
We begin our first trip to NYC with Karen Q's Patriot Revolutionary Tour. What a fantastic introduction to this won…
Wow, who knew?
Really informative walking tour of lower Manhattan and it’s importance during the Revolution. Make sure you make re…
If you’re travelling to NY then I highly recommend that you do one of Karen’s Patriot Tours. Karen was recommended …
Uncover amazing cool history hidden in plain sight!!
Karen was fantastic. She has the unique mix of being a meticulous historian and a very entertaining and funny guide…
If you love American History, this tour is for you!
My daughter and I felt extremely fortunate to stumble upon this walking tour with Karen Q when looking for things t…
Interesting Tour; Change the Tour Guide
The tour was educational and enjoyable. However, what was not enjoyable was the fact that tour guide Karen spent to…
Great NY History Lesson!
If you’re a history buff and don’t mind spending 2 hours on your feet then this is a great tour and guide. Definite…
Expert on the Era, Engaging Storyteller
As someone finally trying to piece together the story of America's founding, I couldn't have found a better tour. K…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour
Which attractions will I visit with NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour?
How much is NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour?
NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour price starts from $58.01. Discover and book NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour cancellation policy?
NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour?
NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour is hosted by Patriot Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Patriot Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book NYC Revolutionary War Spies Tour on Tripadvisor