View all photos (42)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See the New York skyline and the Statue of Liberty by water in style on this 1920s-style yacht cruise. Complete with open-air viewing decks and a climate-controlled, glassed-in observatory, this yacht makes for a comfortable way to beat the crowds and see the sights on a harbor tour. Enjoy up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the skyline, plus a glass of wine, beer, or another beverage.
- See New York sights from the water on a 1920s-style yacht
- Climate-controlled observatories make for comfortable viewing
- Pass iconic sights such as the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge
- One beverage (wine, beer) is included; bring your own food if you wish
What to Expect
Your yacht tour of the New York Harbor departs from Pier 62 at Chelsea Piers at the time chosen at checkout. Climb aboard the 1920s-style Manhattan or Manhattan II and set off on the water. During the course of your yacht tour, you see the best that Lower Manhattan and the New York Harbor have to offer, including the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Manhattan skyline views. For your comfort, the yacht is equipped with both outdoor viewing areas and a climate-controlled, glassed-in observatory. One glass of wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage on board is included with your ticket; additional drinks are available to purchase. If you want to make a meal of it, you’re also welcome to bring snacks or a picnic on board (own expense). The tour ends when you return to Chelsea Piers.
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 1 complimentary beverage is included. Additional beverages available for purchase by credit card.
- Food is not included. Guests are welcome to bring their own picnic.
- Gratuity is not included, but recommended for the captain and crew.
- Lights snacks are available for purchase onboard by credit card only.
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 (valid ID required)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Most travellers can participate
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Classic Harbor Line
Very nice boot. Friendly staff and good service. Easy to find and a drink is free on board. Not overloaded.…
Best decision ever!
Reluctantly booked after my partner wanted to go but absolutely the best thing we did. Warm and friendly crew on a…
New York City, New York10
Mahattan by boot
Great experience with very informative ‘voice over’! Nice staff, drinks and food. Was a great experience with my…
New Hope, Pennsylvania131
Visual and nautical tour around Manhattan Island.
We were looking for an activity that would allow us to see parts of Manhattan that we hadn’t yet visited with…
Roslyn Heights, New York10
Poor customer service.
Saturday night was snowing non stop, roads were terrible and yet they still did not reschedule the cruise. I was…
New Haven, Connecticut8012
Even Better 2nd Time!
We had such a good time, the Sunday before Christmas. It’s assigned seating, the staff so nice, boat small and…
The best way to see new york at night time. A must do if in new yoek relaxing awesome views very good hosts.live…
Great experience! Enjoying the New York syline in a completely different way!
Our family decided to match the holiday season with this unique thematic experience. Their service and boat was…
NY Harbor Jazz Cruise
Was nice. Very good band! I could imagine some more style such as cool costumes/uniforms for the musicians, beer…
Took this cruise with my nephew. Have always wanted to do a night time cruise to see the Manhattan Skyline. It…
- Manhattan Skyline, Ellis Island, and 3 more
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071