View all photos (68)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover New York City’s must-see sites from above on this helicopter tour of Manhattan, Brooklyn and beyond. See dazzling skyscrapers and elegant bridges, sprawling Central Park, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, and more. Multiple departures are available to suit your schedule and all fees and surcharges are included.
- Take a thrilling helicopter ride to see New York City from above
- Enjoy unrivaled aerial views of Manhattan’s most spectacular sites
- Avoid surprises with all fees and surcharges included in the tour price
- Upgrade to include a roundtrip shuttle from Midtown to the heliport
What to Expect
Embark on your tour at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, near the southern tip of New York City’s most striking borough, or upgrade your package to include a roundtrip shuttle service from Midtown Manhattan. Begin with a jaunt around its soaring skyscrapers—the Freedom Tower, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and One World Trade Center. Cruise over the harbor and take in views of France’s famous gift to the United States, the Statue of Liberty, the tiny island where your great grandparents may have entered America, and the world’s first steel suspension bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge. Extend your tour and head north up the Hudson River, checking out America’s first public park (Central Park), one of the country’s oldest universities (Columbia) and the jarringly beautiful Palisades, the sheer cliffs rising just west of Manhattan, and America's longest suspension bridge, the Verrazano Bridge.
Helicopter Flight Services, Downtown Manhattan Heliport, 6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will be unable to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply for children under 2; infants will sit on their parents lap.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours
My 15 year old daughter and I took the tour. It was a Christmas present from my husband. The service was…
New York City, New York31
Amazing experience. Lovely guys at the heli port. Very friendly . Very helpful. Spectacular experience. 5 stars.
This has been the best 15 minutes of my time in New York. We took the helicopter tour and from start to finish…
This was an amazing experience and the service was second to none nothing was too much trouble and everyone was so…
Outstanding ! The experience of a lifetime
A truly unforgettable experience. First, the heliport is in Manhattan, unlike most companies which is why we chose…
The experience was one to remember! The staff and pilot were extremely professional and friendly. Will Definitely…
The staff was so professional and really made everything so easy for us. The tour was breathtaking, we’ve been to…
Service was really nice and we had really good time with HeliNy!! and I definitely recommend this experience to…
I had such an amazing time, it was a great experience! Staff and everyone was friendly which was good also! Would…
The heliport is easy to find. The checkin is very quick and easy. You have complementary lockers for your personal…
- Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and 19 more
- Duration: 25–30 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071