Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Central Park spans around 843 acres (341 hectares) and walking it on foot makes it hard to see all the park’s sites you’d like to see in one day. This private pedicab tour of Central Park takes you to more than eight sites, including Strawberry Fields, in just a short amount of time. Plus, you can choose to extend your tour to see even more sites.
- You'll start at1411 6th Ave1411 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USADeparture Point: Close to 58th Street and 6th Avenue (Exact location provided on voucher) Address: 1411 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019 Directions: Closest subway is F train stops at 57 Street & 6th Avenue (1-3 minutes) Dates: See Availability Return point: Tour ends at 59th Street & 7th AvenueSee address & details
- 1Bethesda FountainStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Bow BridgeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Strawberry Fields, John Lennon MemorialStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end at1411 6th Ave1411 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USADeparture Point: Close to 58th Street and 6th Avenue (Exact location provided on voucher) Address: 1411 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019 Directions: Closest subway is F train stops at 57 Street & 6th Avenue (1-3 minutes) Dates: See Availability Return point: Tour ends at 59th Street & 7th AvenueSee address & details
- Cover more ground in Central Park during this pedicab tour than if walking
- A private guide tells you info as you ride that you might not hear otherwise
- Multiple departure times offered to easily fit this tour into your schedule
- Extend your Central Park tour and see twice the amount of sights
What to Expect
This private pedicab tour meets near Central Park South. Once you meet up with your guide, hop aboard a pedicab and get comfortable. Your guide sets out pedaling toward some of the park’s most interesting areas. Along the way, see Strawberry Fields, Bow Bridge, the Mall and Literary Walk, the Plaza Hotel, and Henry Clay Frick’s mansion. Your guide points out attractions and tells you about the history of the area. If you’ve chosen to extend your tour time, see more sites, including the Alice in Wonderland statue and the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre. No matter which tour length you choose, your Central Park pedicab tour ends at 59th Street and Seventh Avenue.
1411 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Pedicab tour
- Gratuites (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Drop off in other place rather than our regular finish spot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No tour for 1 person. MINIMUM NEEDED 2 persons
- It is recommended that you book AT THE BEGINNING of your vacation. In case of rain you can reschedule to next day. We do not conduct tours in the rain.
- In winter months only 1 hour tours available
- Dress warmly in winter months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was born and raised around New York City and thought I knew everything that there was to know about Central Park and the City, so I was a little skeptical when my fiancée who is from the West Coast wanted to take a pedicab tour of the park. We live in Las Vegas together. But,…
Date of experience: December 2019
Buddy was tremendous...took us on a great tour and even though we had been there before, we learned a lot of new facts...this was the best tour we’ve done in NYC...strongly recommend!!
Date of experience: December 2019
We loved how informative and engaged our tour guide was. He came prepared with music based on each location and pictures of what it used to look like.
Date of experience: February 2020
Vitali is the best pedicab in NYC and we book him again and again. He is funny, detailed, provides history and fun facts all while taking you around Central Park in his personally owned pedicab that is beautifully maintained and clean. When friends ask what to do in NYC, I…
Date of experience: November 2019
Vitali’s pedicab tour was one of my favorite things we did in New York. I have been twice and requested Vitali both times. He is very knowledgeable, funny, entertaining and accommodating. You will not be disappointed!
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Peter Pen Tours of Central Park
Fun, informative, entertinaining!
Take it from our two teenage daughters, they loved the tour, Vitali is the best and most entertaining tour host in …
Exciting tour with Buddy the Elf!
Buddy was fun, made us laugh, and brought so much excitement to our tour! He took pictures of us using our cameras!…
A must do attraction!
We booked this tour to make the most of a short trip & it didn’t disappoint! My friend as I both felt this was the…
Superb in every way. Highly recommended
This was our 2nd tour with Peter Pen Tours. Loved everything about it! The tour, the guide, the effort out into mak…
Best part of the trip!
What a great tour! We had no expectations... but WOW! Vitali was Awesome! For only $50 each for an hour, you can’t …
Gossip Girl Tour
What can we say...Vitali is awesome..we will never forget this experience. Our two teen girls where smiling and lau…
Great tour of Central Park
In June 2019, my sister-in-law and I wanted to tour Central Park. I am somewhat restricted in walking. We decided t…
After a fun week in NYC, our family rated our favorites and this tour was at the very top (with Harry Potter/Broadw…
Me and my daughter went to NYC for a few days. This was the highlight of our trip. Vitali really tailored the trip …
Guide wanted to voice politics until we said no politics !
The guide was pleasant and knowedgable but wish we had just walked the park and enjoyed the hills and views. Had a …
2Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour
Vitali was an over the top excellent tour guide. He knew the park inside out, was personable, entertaining and very…
A Wonderful Way to see Central Park!
‘Captain’ John met us punctually at the arranged meeting place - good start. John was extremely knowledgable about …
Peter Pen Tours of Central Park
My girlfriends from High School took this Central Park Tour. Wow! What a great tour for our group of 50 year plus …
Central park tour.
I would like to say a big thank you to are tour guide vitaliy prymak. This guy was so much fun and full of great kn…
Highlight of our trip
In what was one of the coldest days for sometime, my partner and I enjoyed a great tour around Central Park with Jo…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 657 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour?
Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour price starts from $72.51. Discover and book Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour cancellation policy?
Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour?
Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour is hosted by Peter Pen Tours of Central Park. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peter Pen Tours of Central Park on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor