Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
If you want to experience the best of Boston, and see what you want for one low price—be sure to try the flexible Go Boston Pass. Whether you're hoping for a romantic getaway or a family-friendly excursion, you can do it with your pass, since what you do is up to you. Highlights include visiting top area attractions—from museums to ballparks—and booking tours and cruises, all with your mobile pass. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
- You'll start atBostonBoston, MA, USAPass will be available after purchase as your 'ticket' and can be redeemed at any participating attractionSee address & details
- 1Go Boston PassStop: 24 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Boston Duck Tours New England Aquarium Departure LocationStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3New England AquariumStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 4City View Trolley ToursStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5New England AquariumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Fenway ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7USS ConstitutionStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Museum of ScienceStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 9The Freedom Trail FoundationStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10The Paul Revere HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 34 more stops
- Access more than 40 Boston attractions with a top-value Go Boston Pass
- Design an experience that's right for you, with passes for up to seven days
- Don't worry about waiting in ticket lines, since you can use the mobile pass
- Get great inclusions—shopping and dining discounts, as well as admission to tours
Boston, MA, USA
Returns to original departure point
- FREE Digital guidebook with attraction information
- Digital pass valid for the number of days chosen
- Entry/Admission - Go Boston Pass
- Entry/Admission - Boston Duck Tours New England Aquarium Departure Location
- Entry/Admission - City View Trolley Tours
- Entry/Admission - New England Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Fenway Park
- Entry/Admission - USS Constitution
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science
- Entry/Admission - The Freedom Trail Foundation
- Entry/Admission - The Paul Revere House
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Fine Arts
- Entry/Admission - Boston Children's Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old State House
- Entry/Admission - Salem Witch Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old South Meeting House
- Entry/Admission - The Hahvahd Tour
- Entry/Admission - Samuel Adams Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Swan Boats
- Entry/Admission - Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Entry/Admission - Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Entry/Admission - Charles Riverboat Company
- Entry/Admission - John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library
- Entry/Admission - Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Entry/Admission - Urban AdvenTours
- Entry/Admission - Plimoth Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Plimoth Grist Mill
- Entry/Admission - Franklin Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston
- Entry/Admission - Six Flags New England
- Entry/Admission - HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods
- Entry/Admission - Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Institute of Contemporary Art
- Entry/Admission - Peabody Essex Museum
- Entry/Admission - The House of the Seven Gables
- Entry/Admission - The Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Entry/Admission - The Mapparium
- Entry/Admission - Buckman Tavern
- Entry/Admission - Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Otis House
- Entry/Admission - Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- Entry/Admission - Concord Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Sturbridge Village
- Entry/Admission - Hy-Line Cruises
- Entry/Admission - John F Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to and from attractions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go Boston Pass will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Save your pass ('ticket') on your mobile device and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Please note: In light of changing Covid-19 restrictions some attractions may be closed. For the most up to date attraction line-up please visit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Don’t buy this right now. Many attractions still closed and all the rest of museums require advance tix that you can’t book with this pass. Have reached out for a refund to no response. Not a new review as I saw (after) below, but learn from my expensive mistake. Don’t Buy.
Date of experience: October 2020
3 Helpful votes
There is no customer service available- I paid over $260 for 2 3 day passes & was completely unable to use them. I followed every instruction & tried to ask for help but got a recording saying email us we’ll get back to you- i got home from my trip yesterday & am still waiting…
Date of experience: September 2020
2 Helpful votes
HORRIBLE! I bought the 2 days all inclusive for me and a friend and it never worked. It said invalid! Please DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. I lost almost 200 and instead of helping fix the issue, They are asking me for the stupid review. I honestly wish I could give them -5 star.…
Date of experience: September 2020
3 Helpful votes
This pass included most of the attractions we were interested in seeing so, for one price, we got into so many things! We also used the trolly as our transportation and it was perfect, saved us a bunch of money. Would highly recommend for whichever city you are traveling to!
Response from LPG_CS, Customer Service Representative at Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass
Responded 14 Mar 2020
Hello, thank you very much for your review! We are really happy to know you enjoyed your vacations using the attractions we offer on our Go Boston Pass and also, we are glad to hear that the Trolly helped you to move around the city. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future, have a nice day!
The site advertised a big sale and discount on card purchases which would be great if it were true. Tried several times to purchase the discounted card, declined each time even both my credit card companies swore the problem was not on their end. Of course remove the discount…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Go Boston
We (family of 6) got scammed!!!! Nothing was working, no trolleys 🚎, no aquarium..... $300 down the drain.
Harvard Natural History Museum
Great. Raise up your curiosity and enjoy the beauty of the Nature's Diversity, mineral or animal, it's all wonderfu…
Very bad costumer service
I paid for the “Go pass” and tried to do the whale watch ... the cruise came back to land because of a problem and …
Well worth it!!
The Boston Explorer Pass was super easy to use and saved a ton of money. What we paid for a 4 activity pass would …
Explorer Pass Value
Worth the price. Something to keep in mind, not all attractions cost the exact same. Use the Explorer Pass for the …
- Duration: 1–7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 441 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,868 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass
Which attractions will I visit with Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass?
How much is Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass?
Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass price starts from $94.26. Discover and book Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass on Tripadvisor
What is the Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass cancellation policy?
Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass?
Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass is hosted by Go Boston. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Boston on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Go Boston All-Inclusive Pass on Tripadvisor