Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atMcMenamins Courtyard RestaurantRestaurant, 5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211, USAMcMenamin's Kennedy School is a historic elementary school that was built in the early 1900's, and is now the home of a brewery, restaurant, and hotel. The Courtyard Restaurant is located in the back of the school (the eastern side of the building), and is clearly marked throughout the building. Just follow the signs, and if you're early enjoy a pint! (your tour will begin promptly at 3:30 PM)See address & details
- 1Eat Adventures Food ToursStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2McMenamins Kennedy SchoolStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ecliptic BrewingStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ex Novo Brewing Co.Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMcMenamins Courtyard RestaurantRestaurant, 5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211, USAMcMenamin's Kennedy School is a historic elementary school that was built in the early 1900's, and is now the home of a brewery, restaurant, and hotel. The Courtyard Restaurant is located in the back of the school (the eastern side of the building), and is clearly marked throughout the building. Just follow the signs, and if you're early enjoy a pint! (your tour will begin promptly at 3:30 PM)See address & details
McMenamins Courtyard Restaurant, Restaurant, 5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Visit 3 breweries for beer tasters, a quick tour of the production area, and some eats
- Visit 2 food cart “pods” for locally inspired dishes (with the option for guests to purchase additional beverages)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned passenger van
- Driver/Professional guide
- Live commentary of Portland neighborhoods and history while riding in the van
- Entry/Admission - Eat Adventures Food Tours
- Entry/Admission - McMenamins Kennedy School
- Entry/Admission - Ecliptic Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Ex Novo Brewing Co.
- Gratuities for guide
- Beer & other beverages are not included at the food cart stops, but can be purchased separately
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests must be 21+
- Guests MUST WEAR closed-toe shoes to participate in the brewery tour
- Minimum participants apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.
- You must disclose ANY ALLERGIES or DIETARY RESTRICTIONS prior to the start of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
The Brew and Bites tour was excellent! Our guide, Alexis, was fantastic! The breweries and food carts she chose were outstanding! My husband, son and I enjoyed every minute of this tour! We ate many different of types of food—all delectable and my son and husband loved the…
My husband and I were in Portland to have a reunion with good friends for the Memorial Day weekend. The Saturday was grey and rainy so we decided to book the Brews and Bites tour. We had a great afternoon! Thank you to Angie for being so fun and interesting. We loved the…
Date of experience: May 2019
Angie was our guide, she was very personable and knowledgeable about the breweries, food trucks and neighborhoods of Portland. We had our beer tastings ready when we arrived at each brewery, along with the food freshly prepared using many farm to table fresh ingredients. This…
Date of experience: January 2019
My wife and I recently visited Portland with another couple. We wanted to explore local beer and the food cart scene. This tour was absolutely great fun and well worth it. Our guide Alexis was very knowledgeable, friendly and made everyone on the tour feel great. We visited…
We loved our tour with Angie! This was a great way to see Portland and learn about its history, as well as check out some fantastic breweries and food carts. Angie was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly, and you can tell that she and her team have a passion for…
Date of experience: November 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Eat Adventures Food Tours
Tailored Food Tour with Alexis
My friend and I took a food tour with Alexis and were just thrilled with the experience! There were 3 things that …
A Portland Must-Do!
Such a fantastic tour! Besides all the delicious eats, we got a great sense of downtown and local haunts. Pat, our …
Awesome tour and great food at every location. Guide was excellent and a wealth of knowledge. She really went out o…
Great way to see the city!
We had so much fun on this tour. We met the guide downtown, then spent three hours driving around Portland eating …
Amazing Food and Great Stories
Every bite was amazing from arepas to the bao. Angie also and some great stories and was very accommodating to my …
Great way to see the city!
Great way to get your bearings - excellent food and history. Nice variety of food cart to bar food to high end. Th…
Alberta Arts District Walking Food Tour
It was a rainy day but our tour guide adjusted and did most of the talking in the restaurants and on the move and w…
My wife found this walking tour and it was fantastic. The food was fresh and delicious. Donna our guide was great. …
Great Brunch Tour
My wife and I did the Downtown Brunch Tour. It was great! Donna was a fun and knowledgeable tour guide too.
My wife and I really enjoyed the brunch tour. The food was great and Pat was a great tour guide. I would definitel…
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Pat, the variety of the food from food trucks to gourmet. Very knowledgeable guid…
Delicious brunch tour!
Pat from Eat Adventures was wonderfully knowledgeable about all the best spots and Portland in general! We had a su…
Enjoyable, educational, delicious
Had a tour with Pat and it was one of the trip highlights. Pat was super knowledgeable and I learned some history a…
Great way to explore Portland
Had a really great tour with Donna all around downtown Portland. A great way to explore Portland and taste a wide v…
Portland Foodie Tour
Our tour guide, Pat, was awesome. She picked 5 places for us to sample different types of delicious food from the …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,037 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 171 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour
What time does Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour start?
Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour will start at 3:30 PM. Discover and book Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour?
Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour price starts from $136.32. Discover and book Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour cancellation policy?
Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour?
Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour is hosted by Eat Adventures Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eat Adventures Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor