Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (36)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the northern coast of Oregon with ease on a full-day tour from Portland. Look for whale sightings from Neahkahnie Point, then check out the shops or beach in Manzanita. Visit an old-growth forest, have time to purchase lunch and explore Cannon Beach, and walk around Haystack Rock and the beach that flanks it. Stop at a historical logging museum on the return drive to Portland.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Camp 18 MuseumStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2Neahkahnie MountainStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Short Sands BeachStop: 25 minutes -See details
- 4Ecola State ParkStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Cannon BeachStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 6Haystack RockStop: 20 minutes -See details
- See more of Oregon without the hassle of renting a car
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Find places that most visitors miss
- Includes pickup and drop-off at select hotels
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select downtown Portland hotels
- Entry/Admission - Ecola State Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child aged 3-6 will need a car seat for this tour. Please bring a car seat as the local operator will not be able to accommodate child without car seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (minimum of four people). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a once in a life time opportunity for me to visit the Oregon coast and it answered my wishes. The guide was very knowledgable, and very friendly. The scenery was amazing, the route was well thought of. Free time was fun and just the right amount of time. I would…
Date of experience: December 2019
John was a very good guide who spoke with a lot of enthusiasm about the Oregon Coast! He did his best to accommodate our requests and gave us ample time in each location. Highly recommended!
Date of experience: March 2020
This was a great trip, and Adam was an outstanding guide. Everything was on time and Adam went out of his way to make sure the trip was great. He is so knowledgeable and made the trip very interesting. The scenery was spectacular! Highly recommend
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
This was a highly enjoyable tour of the Oregon coast. Our guide, Steve, was so very knowledgable and we learned so much. Oregon is a beautiful state and this was a great way to see a lot of it in the one free day we had. This tour is well worth the time and money.
Date of experience: March 2020
Our tour guide Adam was amazing, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He told us all about the history of Oregon, and went out of his way to make sure we had a great time. And the sights were beautiful. Please take this tour, it’s the best!
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: America's Hub World Tours
Our guide Phil was amazing. A perfect balance between entertaining and informative. He helped us get amazing pictur…
We had a great afternoon tour of the Willamette valley wineries. Jay our driver/guide was awesome and was very know…
Outstanding Day Tour - beautiful scenery
I would highly recommend this tour. Phil was a great guide and made the day a lot of fun. He is so knowledgeable a…
Adam was a great tour guide. He is incredibly knowledgeable and super nice. The wineries were beautiful and it was …
Packed tour of scenery and explanations from a professional guide. Incredible waterfalls, nice comfortable walking…
AWESOME TOUR! WE LOVED PHIL!!!
This is the climax of our Oregon trip!!! It’s totally worth it, and even more actually. Our tour guide, Phil is AWE…
Heaven on Earth
I feel like an insider here, having attended the University of Oregon for my undergrad years, going so far as to ta…
Eugene City Tour
The tour was awesome. Our favorite part were the raptors. Our guide was very informative and I'll give the tour 5…
Tours dependent on guide and time of year
There are times of the year when some things are not open, but they do not tell you that. We really liked the small…
Rainy Day in Portland made it challenging to enjoy all the tour offerings.
Lan Su Chinese Gardens and the Pittock Mansion were both interesting attractions to visit and enjoy. Tour guide Aar…
Evan was amazing on this tour! He was so knowledgeable about the area and very friendly. Loved this tour
Beautiful and Informative
Adam was a great tour guide. His knowledge of the area, along with the historical perspective, made the trip very …
What a day!!!!!
The day was beautiful when we set off for a tour of a lifetime. Our guide was great and gave us details of Portland…
Lovely trip, amazing views! Steve is a great guide and knows a lot about the area. Multnomah fall is impressive, La…
Erath, Colene, Roco
We visited three wineries on this tour. Erath was a great place to start because the host spent a lot of time educa…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,994 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,154 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,341 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock
What time does Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock start?
Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock on Tripadvisor
How much is Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock?
Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock price starts from US$100.00. Discover and book Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock on Tripadvisor
What is the Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock cancellation policy?
Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Oregon Coast Day Trip: Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock on Tripadvisor