View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Queen Alia International Airport...
Amman - Jerash - Ajlun - Amman
Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Dead...
Petra – Wadi Rum – Amman
Amman (City Tour) – Desert...
Amman Hotel - Queen Alia...
- Hotel accommodations (4 nights in Amman and 1 night in Petra) on bed/breakfast basis
- Lunch & swim at the Dead Sea
- Two hour Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Transfers by a/c private vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- Local English-speaking tour guides in Jerash and Petra only.
- Water and sweets for each transfer.
- Lunch or dinner with a local family in Petra, sponsored by the supplier for cultural exchange.
- Free Jordanian visa upon arrival sponsored by tour operator (This condition is for those not restricted nationalities)
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Entry/Admission - Queen Alia International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad)
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Quseir Amra
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
- Optional tours
- Departure taxes in Jordan
- Travelers insurance.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (extra charge to be advised)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, passport number, Issue/expiry dates and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hotels check in time is after 15.00pm and check out is before 12.00pm, early check in & late check out are subject to availability
- The price is based on sharing double/Twin or triple rooms. Single room supplement to be advised upon request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had such an amazing time in Jordan. Wadi Rum and Petra are breathtakingly beautiful! Mount Nebo, Madaba and Dead Sea were just as wonderful. The tour guides were incredibly knowledgeable, especially the one at Petra, he has made it so much fun for us! The Jordan Allure Tours…
Date of experience: December 2018
Read 1 more review on Viator
About the operator
By: Jordan Allure Tours
Heidi and Steve
This is the tour company you want!
My husband and I had the pleasure of a tour in Jordan with Ramzi’s company. The professionalism of this business…
Amazing experience in Jordan
If you want to spend qualitative time with your dear ones or partner, not only Jordan is one of the most amazing…
Just finished a trip with Ramzi and his amazing team. The trip was bespoke to our requirements and we loved every…
An amazing road trip to Jordan
August 2019 me and my friend planned a quick time out to Jordan and worked with Ramzi to plan and do our trip .…
Incredible Tour of Jordan!
Traveling to Jordan through Jordan Allure Tours was the most carefree trip I've ever taken. We were met at the…
The Absolute BEST Tour of Jordan
I went on a 10 day trip of Jordan organised by a colleague and Ramzi was our guide for the duration of the trip.…
Petra with Ramzi our amazing tour guide
We met with Ramzi at the guide office just as you enter Petra, it’s on the right hand side. He was very…
Adventure, Knowledge, Professionalism
I connected with Ramzi through an American travel advisor for a small group trip. I was more than impressed with…
I have no words to express my gratitude to Mr Ramzi,to Sarah and Musa. It was the best organized trip and really…
Girl Eat World
Amazing Jordan Tour and Guide Ramzi!
I was a solo female traveler on this trip and went on a 6-day tour of Jordan with Ramzi. He is such an amazing…
- Queen Alia International Airport, Jerash Ruins, and 10 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071