Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Are you ready to go out the beaten path to our waterfall adventure? If your answer is yes, this safari adventure is for you. Our journey would start in Manuel Antonio we will pick you at any given destination from there we drive to the safari meeting point. On this expeditions you will jump in a full 4x4 car where you to will enjoy breathtaking views of the jungle and the ocean. We will take short walks into the forest were in the company of our local's experts we point out some of the highlights of the area. After of swimming and enjoy from the waterfalls, we will drive to the top of the mountains to a very special place where you will enjoy a picnic type of lunch with full ocean view, while you enjoy lunch that comes wrapped in a banana leaf given it that tasty local flavor. If you ready to go and explore with friends and family this tour is suitable for all ages and sizes. Are you ready to explore? Book Now
- You'll start at618Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Eco Chontales WaterfallStop: 4 hours - Admission includedEco chorales waterfalls and trailsRead more
- You'll end at618618, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa RicaSee address & details
618, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Licence Tour Guide by ICT (Costa Rican Tourism Chamber)
- Waterfall admissions.
- Bottled water
- Lunch/Dinner typical Casado wrap in banana leaf.
- Entry/Admission - Eco Chontales Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum number of travelers 8 who can participate in this activity
- This it is a GROUP activity be nice and courteous with others during the activity.
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times. Their house is about 1000 hectares of land and the national park is only %10 of the property open to the public so they have many places to go.
- Close shoes, tevas are welcome, insect repelling, extra pair of clothing, bathing suit and Camera
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Jordie was a great guide and driver, the 4 by 4 ride was fun and the suspension bridge was breathtaking - literally😁 but totally worth it. Totally doable for all ages,shapes and athletic abilities and we got to swim in a rain forest waterfall😊 bring water shoes for better…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Costa Rica Wáköö Tours
Perfect tour of Manuel Antonio Park!
We were so lucky that our hotel connected us to this tour company, as we really had the best time! Everything from …
The BEST part of Costa Rica!
Jason's tour was the highlight of our Costa Rica travels and was by far the BEST part of Costa Rica. Jason is every…
Costa Rica Amazing adventure
This tour was amazing and very informative. Really enjoy exploring with my guide. I felt very welcomed
We had a wonderful tour with Jason! He was extremely knowledgeable and personable, pointing out so much wildlife t…
Jason was the BEST tour guide !!
My family and I took a trip to Costa Rica a few years back and went to Manuel Antonio National Park for a tour. Jas…
Entertaining and informative
Jason was very knowledgeable and informative and entertaining. He was able to patiently direct our attention to th…
What an informative and fun day!
Jason was fantastic! My family and I couldn't have enjoyed our time more! Jason mixed humor and knowledge in such a…
Jason is s the best!
Jason is an amazing guide. He is very patient and knowledgable. Our family had a terrific time in Costa Rica and …
Jason should have his own show
What a cool guy! Not only was he an expert in spotting animals high up in the trees, he was full of knowledge and p…
Had a blast with a great tour guide
We had such an amazing time seeing tons of sloths, monkeys and snakes!!!!! Highly recommended! Very knowledgeabl…
Amazing birding at Esquipulas!
If you’re interested in birds I’d highly recommend a trip to Esquipulas with Jason! We saw so many species during o…
Everything was good! Very recomended, the tour guide was very nice and we had a good time! Definetley i just had to…
Fantastic your of Manuel Antonio
Our nature tour of Manuel Antonio park was incredible. We saw so much wildlife, but would have missed a lot had it…
Costa Rica Tour
Excellent time!!!! Jason was an amazing guide, and was very knowledgable throughout the tour. You can tell he is ve…
Jason is super knowledgeable, energetic and overall fun! He went out of his way to help us see new species, animals…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 1,749 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path.
How much is Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path.?
Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. price starts from $171.39. Discover and book Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. on Tripadvisor
What is the Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. cancellation policy?
Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path.?
Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. is hosted by Costa Rica Wáköö Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Wáköö Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path.?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path. on Tripadvisor