On the 3.1-kilometer circuit you will go across 15 impressive bridges, some of them suspended over the forest, and other stationary. The bridges have different lengths and heights and were made with the intention of accessing the flora and fauna different perspectives as you go through the different levels of the forest.
From these bridges, you will have great views from the forest´s canopy making it easier to spot birds and animals. The topography of the terrain is relatively easy with some short inclines, making this tour apt for all types of people.
Some of the animals that inhabit this type of forest include three species of monkeys, multiple species of birds, serpents, wild boars, frogs, and others.
- 243 hectares of protected forest.
- Ideal for hikers who would like to discover the unique characteristics of tropical rainforest.
- 3.1 km (2 mile) circuit trail with 15 impressive suspended and stationary bridges.
- Great views from the forest's canopy for spot birds, monkeys, an others.
- Applicable for all types of fitness levels