View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Jin Mao TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedMake your own way to Jin Mao Tower, a 420.5 meters tall building built in 1999, and show the provided e-voucher (will receive it with 20-hour after booking is made) at the at the entrance of the Viewing Platform, on floor B1 of the attraction. You will be able to redeem your voucher for entrance tickets and enter the tower. The building has a special style, combining elements of traditional Chinese culture with the newest architectural styles of the time. It's also home to modern offices and a luxury hotel, but it is most famous for its viewing platform or observatory desk on the 88th floor.Two direct elevators operate at the speed of 9.1 meters (nearly 30 feet) per second, sending visitors from the ground floor to the 88th floor in just 45 seconds. The viewing platform provides outstanding views of Shanghai, with landmarks like the Bund, the skyscrapers around in Pudong, the Huangpu river, etc..Read more
- Jinmao Tower 88th Floor Viewing Platform Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Jin Mao Tower
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive an instant confirmation email, but this voucher CANNOT be used to redeem your ticket
- You will receive a separate email voucher from your local operator within 20 hours after booking, simply show the voucher on your phone or the print out to redeem the entrance ticket at attraction.
- Price per adult ticket (higher than 1.3 meters)
- Price per child ticket (below 1.3 meters). Below 1-meter entrance is free
- Tickets must be used on the specific day selected
- Tickets can only be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
An amazing feat of construction and what an exceptionally beautiful building both inside and out. If you are a smoker, they take your lighters so remember to collect this after the visit. Nice views of Shanghai (surpassed by of course Shanghai Tower due to its' height). …
Date of experience: November 2019
360 degree views high above Shanghai. Spectacular overview of the city in all its wonderful overwhelming scale!
Date of experience: October 2018
As part of a tour my wife and I visited the observation deck on level 88. It was a little hazy however you still take on the views of Shanghai and the contrasts in the residential areas, There is ample time to take it all in and the crowds were ok. The tower is also home to a…
Date of experience: October 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Variarts Travel - Shanghai
Laoshan day trip
Engaged a taxi for whole day to bring us to Laoshan mountain sightseeing. Did a few stop-over to visit temples and …
it was a great evening except for the smog. beautiful. But boat trip too short so did not get to see a lot of the…
Wonderful scenery and fabulous staff
Took the 4 day option and travelled on the Victoria Grace as part of the Inspiring vacation package. The views wer…
Everything you could want in a day in Shanghai!
We booked online through Trip Advisor for the following day while boarding the plane and by the time we landed we h…
if you want the highest tower try Shanghai Tower. If you want the most fun, visit Pearl Tower
I ask myself one question when I've completed an experience: would I do this again? In this case, NO. The lack o…
Amazing view and the fastest speed elevator. You can enjoy the amazing view from the Bund. This is a must in Shangh…
Nice tour, as they said before, there were no seats on the upper deck, a little crowded. Guide very polite and punc…
Worth a Visit Close to Shanghai
Of the surrounding water villages , this one is as easy and assessable . Definitely set up for tourism but it h…
No Food Service but still fun !
Highly recommend this attraction; however why they would allow the deck to be open , but not open the coffee shop…
Didn't need the guide
The museum dedicated to the jewish refugee experience in Shanghai had an excellent guide and our Trip Advisor guide…
Unbelievable views of the entire city. Loved that you can spend as much time as you want. Great experience, worth t…
A nice experiente, but if you want to make pictures on Pudong site îs easier to walk along the river and don't pay …
Must do experience
We found no ticket queue at 10am, amazing lift speeds and great views from 118 and 119th viewing platforms.
Philippa An D00
Great Day Out - Hannah is a fantastic guide
We did this trip in May with my Aunt and Uncle (both 70+) and our daughter aged 13. Hannah was an excellent guide …
Mr A n00
Losing its attention to quality?
Have eaten at the rotating restaurant 3 times now, but on our most recent visit I noticed a big down turn in the qu…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071