Recommended by 96% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel through Indian states and cities brings to light, the cultural and the geographical richness of India. We provide you a glimpse to the richness of tourism in India with information on all the major tourist destinations of India and tourism services that will take care of all your problems while you are in India. This travel package contains Jaipur – the Pink City, Taj Mahal, Kamasutra Temples & the holy city of Hindu’s – Varanasi.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses including Driver food and lodging.
- All airport and train station’s pick up and drops.
- A very good friendly professional driver who will have very good geographical knowledge of this area and will able to speak normal English to communicate with you.
- Car will be with you from your arrival till Departure according the route we decide and you can stop as par your Choices to some Place on the way.
- One Double Room in Nice and Clean above mentioned hotels with breakfast and Taxes inclusive
- Exciting Elephant Safari at Amber Fort at Jaipur (is subject to available).
- Morning Boat rides in holy river Ganges.
- Evening Boat rides in holy river Ganges.
- Excursions and on the way you can visit following places:- to Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra, Amber Fort, Abhaneri Step well, all these places are up to your choice to visit or not, just instruct to our driver for these places. It is completely upon your wish to see these places or not.
- Mineral water in the car to avoid stomach problems.
- Wi-Fi will be available in the car only.
- Night Train from Khajuraho to Varanasi.
- Night Train from Varanasi to Delhi.
- English speaking guide in each town.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
When I started planning my summer 2020 family vacation to India and Nepal by November 2019, one of my closest friends recommended Incredible Real India Tours and Travels to me. This happened to be an extraordinary piece of advice. I contacted the manager, Raju, and he designed…
Date of experience: May 2020
We had a fantastic trip in every way. I lived with great emotion the Holi festival, recognize the fervor of the Indians for their rites and traditions, sleep in the best hotel in the desert with the stars watching over my dream and wake up love happily. I felt very cared for…
Date of experience: March 2020
I visited India last year and it was so impressive. This year I would like to visit again with my mother and sister so I want to find a reliable and a good company. Raju is one of the best person I have ever met. He is very kind and honest from beginning to end. He always…
It was amazing tour . india is a beautiful country with so much to know and exprince . we enjoyed trip so much and wish to come back very soon. Thank you to the all team of raju for all the help 😊
We booked our trip with Viceregal Travels and Resorts from Kerala. We dealt online with Kalpana, who organized our tour with an excellent driver, Rawat, and a different guide for each city. They were very protective of us throughout the tour. The original trip included Delhi,…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Incredible Real India Tours & Travels
Awesome, fantastic, mind blowing. Just book it now. Great way to visit all Buddhists sites in India.
Rajasthan : a true beauty !
Thank you for this beautiful experience of travel in your beautiful country, for your excellent organisation and su…
Cancelled due to pandemic but amazing customer service
We were planning our trip to India since January but unfortunately it had to be cancelled due to the pandemic and t…
Booked an itinerary that sadly got disrupted by COVID-19. Raju handled the situation well and certainly secured bus…
Amazing company, amazing people.
I had the amazing opportunity to work on the design of the new website of Incredible Real India so i wanted to shar…
Everything perfect!! before the tour they were very helpfull, answering all doubts and helping in everything, then …
Incredible Real India
Real India A wonderful experience! Fabulous trip full of so many wonders, unforgettable experiences! Mr. Raju and h…
From March 7 to March 22, 2020 we were a group of 26 Mexicans on a tour with Incredible Real India, visiting Delhi …
This is Incredible Real India, indeed!!!
Travelling is a potent mix of emotions, discoveries and inner transformations. As we grow older, our most vivid mem…
Three day tour New Dehli Agra and Jaipur
Excellent planning and service, very trustworthy and safe driver. Tour guide is knowledgeable. We re shown to the m…
¡The most exiting experience!
We were a group from Mexico and we had so much fun!! I'm fully grateful to Mr. Raju, the owner of the Incredible Re…
Fabulous trip to India
It is difficult to describe how excellent is the organization of a trip in India by Mr. Raju and his remarquable tr…
Real Incredible India
Raju and his team were absolutely amazing and made our visit to India unforgettable. Every detail was taken care …
Magical, bright, simple and exuberant
India is Magical, bright, simple and exuberant, I have experienced this journey majestically and with a 100% openne…
Rajasthan, Varanasi, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Mumbai
I do not have enough words to express my satisfaction with the services provided by Incredible Real India. Mr. Raju…
- Duration: 10–15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,218 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple)
How much is Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple)?
Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) price starts from $3,358.32. Discover and book Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) on Tripadvisor
What is the Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) cancellation policy?
Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple)?
Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) is hosted by Incredible Real India Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Incredible Real India Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple)?
On average, this experience will take approximately 10 days. Discover and book Exclusive North India with Varanasi (Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-Orcha-Kamasutra Temple) on Tripadvisor