View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Laguna Churup is one of the most beautiful lagoons in the Cordillera Blanca, very scenic and a good route for hikers.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Laguna ChurupStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedWe leave the city of Huaraz to the place called Pitec (3850 masl) at this point we will have a wide panoramic view of the southern part of the Cordillera Blanca, from this place we start the walk and after walking approximately 3 hours we will arrive at the Churup Lagoon 4450 masl, where you will stay for about an hour to take pictures, walk around the lagoon and then return to the city of Huaraz.Read more
- Private transportation
- Huascaran National Park Ticket
- Trekking Guide
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Churup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Scheler Artizon Trek
Efficient and punctual. Great value for money
The pickup was spot on, and the bus was comfortable. The hike is self guided so you are basically paying for the tr…
An experience of a luve time
Great adventure. Used Johnny’s tours from Huaraz Peru. We went from rain to hail to wirlwinds eith hsil to snow. It…
Amazing hostel, excellent service and great support for the tours, as we close all tours in the hostel itself !!!!!…
Rainy but worth it
Loved the trip! Be prepared for obscured views due to clouds and rainy conditions (also due to clouds).
Short and nice hike to the Glacier
It's 40-50 minutes from the bus to the Glacier area. You can take horses almost all the way to the top. The view is…
Our first Laguna in Peru
It's a very nice place. Windy but beautiful. You can climb to the viewpoint or to walk near the lake. I recommend t…
Amazing trip to Mateo glacier
We had a fabulous tour with Victor as our guide. He made us feel safe at all times and provided us with a great ad…
Excellent company and guide
Three of us booked a Nevado Mateo private tour with Scheler. We had a excellent and stress free experience from sta…
We had a BLAST on our trek to Mateo Glacier, where we summited to a gorgeous view of all the mountains surrounding …
Worth the 3 hour trip from Huaraz. Road bad to very bad most of the way so organize reliable transport and make sur…
Give yourself enough time to acclimatize. Better than the major tourist draws in Peru. I went to the ER with alti…
Nevado Mateo climbing
We had one of the best experiences of our lives climbing the Mateo mountain. Scheler was so carefull with us and ex…
Best day hike
Best day hike from Huaraz, stunning scenery and amazingly blue lake at the end of the hike. Staff are nice and bus …
Great staff, lots of info about the Cordillera, beautiful tour and hike. Also the puya plants are very cool to see
Form Huaraz and nearby the Huascaran view is already nice but doing a trek and the one Lauguna 69 is impressive. Th…
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Churup Lagoon - Private Service
What time does Churup Lagoon - Private Service start?
Churup Lagoon - Private Service will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Churup Lagoon - Private Service on Tripadvisor
How much is Churup Lagoon - Private Service?
Churup Lagoon - Private Service price starts from US$107.00. Discover and book Churup Lagoon - Private Service on Tripadvisor
What is the Churup Lagoon - Private Service cancellation policy?
Churup Lagoon - Private Service cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Churup Lagoon - Private Service on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Churup Lagoon - Private Service?
Churup Lagoon - Private Service is hosted by Scheler Artizon Trek. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scheler Artizon Trek on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Churup Lagoon - Private Service on Tripadvisor